• "Goldie" '07 DGT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Mr Clean" DGT STD

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • "Franky" Highly Perfected/Modded SE Torero

• "Dirty K" Korina Santana with Dirty South ST's

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Fender "John Jorgenson" Hellecaster (wedding gift from wife)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • "Dano" Danelectro U1 (gift from S.T.B.E-W)

• Total voters

crgtr

Zombie Eight - DFZ
Many of you know my situation. It's coming to be a real possiblity that I may have to sell all but one PRS. I may even have to sell that. So, if YOU had these, which would you keep? All but the ME1 have dropped in the market pretty bad, but that's just the way it is. SO...in this time of $h1t, let's lighten the mood and have a poll. It may all be moot, since after all, tomorrow is the last day of the world.....
Some have sentimental value. I didn't list a home-made tele I have or my Steve Stevens because I could never get anything out of them. Stevie's been beaten & broken and he's better of staying home.
IMG_2583-1.jpg
BA58DC4D-218B-4C07-852B-CFA5E27B9372-6759-0000031F4DFA6C04.jpg
AB0F438C-366C-4874-BCA8-04C2CDD34232-6759-0000031F4AB7CF45.jpg
2012-12-09_14-26-27_302.jpg
photobucket-5673-1353684324441.jpg
photobucket-39429-1354756941050.jpg
photobucket-4718-1328814768903.jpg

photobucket-1262-1341345166325.jpg
IMG_2886.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

Last edited:
Chris - I voted for Abby based on two reasons. 1; in my opiniion the Siggy is the most versatile guitar with a great tone ( even though you can't change the pups :biggrin: )
2; When I first joined the forum that was one of the 1st guitars I remember seeing plus the pic of it with your daughter is priceless.

My second would be a toss up between the NOS ME or the TGS Wood Library both beautiful guitars. Good luck with everything :top:

They're all so nice, Chris!

I'd keep the NOS ME1 simply because they aren't making any more of them. I'd guess everything else could be replaced.

MEs can be replaced too, it may just take a while to find one for sale.

I'd keep the one you've bonded with the most - whichever you usually grab first...

Chris if you are looking at this from keeping a guitar solely for functional purposes and looking to raise cash the guitar I would keep would be either the gold or white DGT.

if value matters in the long run then I would try to hold on to the modern eagle...but keep in mind you are actually going to play it if its your only guitar...which again leads me back to keeping one of the DGTs.

best of luck! I know this cant be easy.
That's exactly what I was thinking. You're raising cash, so sell the pretty faces, the ones that will bring the most $$ and keep the one that's all about function - DGT. Whichever one sounds better to your ears.

I voted DGT std, mostly because that's my tonal preference of those listed. But if I were you, I would pick whichever guitar is most inspiring to play to you...that tops any value, versatility, or beauty. I know that's a tough choice, but usually everyone has one that bring a little more emotion from them while playing.

Dirty K. It's probably the least expensive of your "real" PRS, sell the slowest, and would compliment Stevie pretty well. I'd sell all the ones from T.S.T.B.E.W. and look forward to starting fresh.
Sorry about all this buddy.

Thanks guys. It IS a hard choice. I know the ones that'll bring the most cash. Abby is probably the one I've bonded with the most so if I can keep a purty one, it'll be her. In the end, it's just all stuff. Nice stuff, but still just stuff.
I just sold another gtr today. Probably putting my treasured Green 25th Anny 50 watter up next. Kinda hoping the STBEW would just let us go to mediation & get this over with. I don't see that happening any time soon though....

Hey, keep the polls going. I'm enjoying seeing what you all would do or what you would suggest I should do.

Back