If money was no object what PRS guitar would you have

This one?

OY64Z9F.jpg
My GOD!

Probably the SC dragon - calling @11top

I might actually go with a double neck though because it’s something I couldn’t ever justify owning even though it would be rad.

I just said something to my wife about a double neck. We were watching a Slash livestream and he whipped one out. I'd love to have one, but I can't justify it. Especially since I'm mostly playing while sitting and it would pretty much prop my head up.

My Tonare with carbon fibre rod doesn’t care about season. I just adjust the tune a bit
Wow! That's great to know. I heard from someone that the early PRS carbon fiber neck re-enforcement acoustics had issues. You've had no problems with it? My 74 D-35 has a non-adjustable tube in it and it hasn't caused me any problems at all since I bought it new. It's been a non issue for me.

Wow! That's great to know. I heard from someone that the early PRS carbon fiber neck re-enforcement acoustics had issues. You've had no problems with it? My 74 D-35 has a non-adjustable tube in it and it hasn't caused me any problems at all since I bought it new. It's been a non issue for me.
No problems at all. I’ve had it for over 10 years.

Back