If money was no object what PRS guitar would you have

CK_19ViolaFullFront.JPG

In case you don’t know the details: Braz neck, powder dye top stain, neck shaped by Paul...

Back off, you filthy vultures! I got dibs.

:)

1920.jpeg

Probably this - 1985 PRS Vintage Yellow NAMM 20 prototype - there's a few more details on the now archived Vinatge PRS website HERE

Edit - I hadn't realised the OP said one or two, so my second choice is this - a 1985 PRS Banana Yellow NAMM Pre-Standard. Again, more details on the now archived Vinatge PRS website HERE.

banana3.jpg

Last edited:
I have no money to spend (except for 1 certain SCT TOL should it come up), but I do still have this fine instrument to hold me over. Figure I’d show my own pics rather than those glam shots everyone is tired of seeing.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've got a few cost-no-object PRS PS models.

I wouldn't get rid of any of them: Tonare Grand acoustic, maple body, carbon fiber truss rod; 20th Anniversary of Private Stock; 30th Anniversary PS CU24; and McCarty Singlecut.

Glad I got them. Not that I deserve them, but as 11 Top says, it ain't about 'deserve'.

Thank you, @11top for assuaging my guilt. ;)

I've got a few cost-no-object PRS PS models.

I wouldn't get rid of any of them: Tonare Grand acoustic, maple body, carbon fiber truss rod; 20th Anniversary of Private Stock; 30th Anniversary PS CU24; and McCarty Singlecut.

Glad I got them. Not that I deserve them, but as 11 Top says, it ain't about 'deserve'.

Thank you, @11top for assuaging my guilt. ;)
Can I see pics of your 30th PS CU 24?

Back