If money was no object what PRS guitar would you have

Wow! That's amazing!
It sounds way better than it looks!

I was going to buy an Artist Pkg 30th Anniversary model, but asked my dealer to record a clip for me using each one through an amp like one of the ones I own. They were both great sounding, but the PS was on another level.

Couldn't get the tone out of my head. That's why I bought it. But it's a pretty guitar as well.

Heck, I money was not an issue you'd all be in serious trouble.

I'd start a buying spree that would deplete the market. I could single handedly drive the used and new markets through the roof.

BUT I'd throw serious parties at my new posh warehouse and you could all come over and jam!!!

This one, just because it belongs to Alex!

YOIiMHK.jpg

Or, anyone of these....

aezqzaY.jpg

Easy. All of them. You all can keep yours.but the rest of them are mine.

~mic drop~
This kinda got me thinkin'....

If money was no object and, in theory, you could own all of the PRS guitars....would you be willing to help out your fellow forum brethren, provided somebody found some especially inspiring.

Can't say I'd be handing out PRS guitars like candy, but I'd like to think I'd help some folks out.

If money was no object and, in theory, you could own all of the PRS guitars....would you be willing to help out your fellow forum brethren, provided somebody found some especially inspiring.

Can't say I'd be handing out PRS guitars like candy, but I'd like to think I'd help some folks out.
Nah, screw you guys.

throw them out on stage like a drummer with drumsticks XD

I wouldn't go nuts. I'd rather have several nice guitars and 2-3 more amps. So to answer the question, I'd get a nice 594 of some type. Maybe WL, but not PS. I wouldn't want something that wasn't going to be a "top of the rotation" player guitar.

Back