If I EVER even THINK about going into Guitar Center again..........

Ok, well I'm not trying to pile on anything. I'm just here for the likes. (I know, another joke. Seriously, just hear to have fun and talk music and guitars. And occasionally, Julie Bowen or Marie Osmond. I know, I did it again... )

I'd be a little bit country for Marie...just sayin'!

How in the hell did my thread get so off course?!?!?!?!? Who is responsible for this?!:eek: (Normally I would blame Sergio)

We got bored waiting on the update for your reverb issue. Sorry, won't happen again...

You like White Castle?:D:D

I can vouche for this...

For a second there...I thought you vouched for this.....????o_O

Mine was stolen at a Home Depot, and used for equipment for a dental office in Texas. For real!

And I was like, “Wait, dentists use stolen credit cards?”

By the way, Tucson, we so appreciate the air conditioning. ;)

What?! I haven't had my a.m. Redbull man.

Oh I don’t have the pics. Ron showed them to me on his phone, and at the store. It actually started out with us discussing what my next PRS might be, and him showing me some pics. Then, he showed me a few pics of him, Markie and Steve in Markie’s basement... and the surroundings. :eek::eek::eek:

So does Markies basement have a big hole in the floor and a rope tied to a basket with lotion in it?

Asking for a friend...

Edit: Oh my bad...back on topic...I have never even been inside of a GC...closest one to me is like 100 miles away.

That is all carry on....

Last edited:
Oh yes, and one more thing, I NEVER go there on a Saturday. I've heard enough of the bad covers of "Stairway" and "Sweet Child" to last several lifetimes.

LOL!....

I actually don't mind others trying out the gear, but as many have mentioned, they have completely lost control of the customer service aspect of their business. It is so miserable that I have the same "just shoot me" sentiment when thinking about going in to my local store. Couple that with their overwhleming debt, and the future is not so bright for GC. Quite sad, as I'm sure there are great people in that organization somewhere. I just haven't met them yet.

Last edited:
Considering their debt load, and the reputation that they are building for aloofness and lack of customer service, I was surprised to see a GC open here on Oahu 2 weeks ago. Smaller store, same vibe, and they are attentive, NOW. After a few months of sonic mayhem on the staff, lets see how surly they get. It was actually REALLY bad playing when I went in. Lots of military guys on Ibanez's chugging and djent-ing away. Not a PRS in sight. One Japanese guy brought in his entire pedal board and continued for at least 45 minutes noodling badly to a looper on the board... I'm not Joe Satriani, but I will never disparage my own skills ever again...

Back