If I Didn't Already Have One In Black...

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
Then I'd have probably gotten one of the limited edition blue ones. But if I'd somehow not gotten that one, then I'd be seriously tempted by this one.

Limited edition P20E in Antique White.

SEPE20SSAW-large.jpg

Seriously now... the black, natural, and antique white are all great looks! If I didn't already have a Martin 0-15 (almost the same damn thing) I'd be in a circle of confusion trying to decide which one of these to get!

I showed it to my wife last night, all she said was " hmm" then handed my phone back to me. TBH she started that conversation the other night when she asked about the natural mahogony one.

I’ve got the natural hog P20e, and IMO it’s an absolutely stunning looking guitar. The white one though, I’m not really a fan either.

Here's my new toy, tobacco burst. I really wanted the charcoal but couldn't find one in person to see how it really looks. This was sitting beside a blue one that was really pretty & contrasted well with the back & sides. Same with a black top. But I will say the pictures I saw of the tobacco burst did not do it justice for what it really looks like.

Here's my new toy, tobacco burst. I really wanted the charcoal but couldn't find one in person to see how it really looks. This was sitting beside a blue one that was really pretty & contrasted well with the back & sides. Same with a black top. But I will say the pictures I saw of the tobacco burst did not do it justice for what it really looks like.

That looks hot!

I have a powder blue P20E inbound. I played a band-mate's parlour-size guitar on Tuesday night, and it felt pretty good. We're looking to play some small places now that we're starting to gig again, so a small guitar will be very much appreciated.

My wife picked out the color - I asked her which one she liked, and that's what she chose. I asked her again the next day just to be sure, and she confirmed. I quite like the look of it!

Should be here by early next week, so look for a NGD post from me. (UPS says it will be delivered on Saturday, but they never deliver UPS Ground on Sat to residential addresses, so it will probably arrive Monday.)

Back