I Will Pick The Best Blue Guitar On The Forum.

Sergio, where’s your Blue Mateo SCT? :)

Knaggs
A544-FF8-D-D9-CE-4923-8-BDB-6674-EAE8-AC5-C.jpg

This is my favourite so far, the Knaggs, probably due to it being novelish on this site, there are so many good PRS models, even in WA Paul's single post

I was going to put a sad face emoji on my non blue PRS and sneak it in, but got too lethargic / started surfing knagss guitars ;)

See my avatar for my entry. I am too lazy to upload an image to a host. That may disqualify me from the competition, but this guitar doesn’t need an award any more than it needs a fancy top. It has what it takes in playability, tone, and versatility.

Sergio, play this classic. Seen a ton of mileage, scratches, dings, and dents.... probably one of the thinnest wide thin necks ever made by Paul Reed Smith company don’t know why but it’s different than any other one I’ve ever played. Neck is all original.. only thing modified was three-way switch and push pull split tone control. My 1990 whale blue custom 24 with Brazilian board. All those others are pretty but this baby is broken in LOL

IEfMSze.jpg
SMhJBzN.jpg
IXXSZNL.jpg

What is this? A ME 1? Do you have more pictures? I don’t think I have ever seen a guitar that I loved more. Seriously. I can’t stop thinking about it. Just, wow! It’s not hyperbole to say that if I could pick a guitar from all the PRS I’ve ever seen, this would be it.

I can’t compete with some on the forum (11top) :). Here is my humble submission:

Faded blue jean
prs77777.jpg

What is this? A ME 1? Do you have more pictures? I don’t think I have ever seen a guitar that I loved more. Seriously. I can’t stop thinking about it. Just, wow! It’s not hyperbole to say that if I could pick a guitar from all the PRS I’ve ever seen, this would be it.

59/09 limited.... very close to my ME1.... less the Brazzy neck. This one has a solid IRW instead ;)

IMG_4755.jpg

IMG_4754.jpg

IMG_4750.jpg

Back