I Will Pick The Best Blue Guitar On The Forum.

Sergio, where’s your Blue Mateo SCT? :)

Aquamarine Pernie P22
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Laguna style DC594

image.jpg

image.jpg

FBJ - Steve already posted for me :)
38_C3_A97_D-8_F60-4_CE4-83_DD-6_CD00665743_B.jpg

Ocean Mist Glow P245T
164-FE635-60-BD-41-FA-8134-C6-A0-BE6-EF3-C1.jpg

Sharing the seven seas with a killer whale
56588-D4-A-FA18-4503-809-D-FFB1-D37-D3008.jpg

Knaggs
A544-FF8-D-D9-CE-4923-8-BDB-6674-EAE8-AC5-C.jpg

Acoustic
7-EEE5-DE7-5222-4315-92-B0-7192-BFBF5423.jpg

And a little uke

image.jpg

I have a few blue PRSi, with only one with a top/finish that comes the slightest bit close to the awesome specimens already posted - and it isn't full blue, it is purple blue burst.

D1eH2SU.jpg

(Photo care of Brian's Guitars - I never did my own photo shoot in the yard like I usually do.)

And then this 594SH - a 10 top, but not nearly as perfect as most.

haSzgq1.jpg

This SE SVN has an interesting blue burl top:

Invn1LK.jpg

There's this SAS in Blue Matteo:

kiOor0L.jpg

And lastly this Brazzy McKorina Soapie (which can look a touch greener in certain lighting):

Vn5j9pi.jpg

My DiMeola has blue in it, I guess.

Ya know, looking at the above set of just my blue PRSi, I really have no excuse for wanting another PRSi. And I have a nice collection beyond just these blue ones.

Yet there are so many more "regular core" models to acquire! Paul's, SC-J, maybe a ME, 513 (just to compare to the 509), that SC594SH that haunts me...

If we aren't limited to PRS then I can keep posting:

Warmoth Regal Quilt Top in Aquamarine Dye (gone):
jBcQGE9.jpg

Warmoth/Musikraft "Northern Lights / Aqua Violet" "Strat" with Clapton electronics (still have it):
HMY8Ola.jpg

w0pqIQ6.jpg

Martin OM Custom Shop Navy Blue in the style of the OM-ECHF Clapton model (gone):
JDxlqAe.jpg

2zgKYPZ.jpg

Last edited:
So here I sit... reading through this burgeoning thread... after insinuating that Sergio is bored... and after I just got home from another outside practice... drinking some Crown... and I realize two things:
1) I'm obviously bored as well
2) I cannot play the game.
Dayum!
OK three things... there are some killer/stunning/amazing/fantastic/insane axes in this thread!:eek:
I could post your future HB for you.

Back