I Will Pick The Best Blue Guitar On The Forum.

I gots this one:
IMG_6853-X2.jpg

And this one:
IMG_5879-X2.jpg

Not gonna lie, I love this one. I’d call dibs if I didn’t know how impossible and inappropriate it’d be.

We can arrange for you to guitar-sit if you'd like...

We had some flooding in the basement, and while cleaning up some of my daughter's stuff I came across her design drawing for the guitar. Gotta get a frame and have her sign/date it for me.:)

What are the specs?o_O

I dunno... some stupid blue color that looks the same as the 30 other blue colors PRS has? :confused::p

We can arrange for you to guitar-sit if you'd like...

We had some flooding in the basement, and while cleaning up some of my daughter's stuff I came across her design drawing for the guitar. Gotta get a frame and have her sign/date it for me.:)

I just wanna play it some day.

Yes! You absolutely have to frame it.

What are the specs?o_O
Well, if I build it, it will be Santana hollowbody, with piezo. Christmas tree flame top. I’d work out a colour to the green side of the blue green spectrum with the incomparable Paul Miles. Peruvian mahogany neck. African Blackwood board. I never choose inlays until I see the wood, but am predisposed to brushstroke birds.

Well, if I build it, it will be Santana hollowbody, with piezo. Christmas tree flame top. I’d work out a colour to the green side of the blue green spectrum with the incomparable Paul Miles. Peruvian mahogany neck. African Blackwood board. I never choose inlays until I see the wood, but am predisposed to brushstroke birds.

The piezo and blue are just so I don’t steal it, right?

Back