I Will Pick The Best Blue Guitar On The Forum.

I think my guitar is safe now that we're past page 10.
This is hands down my prettiest guitar. Pretty nice to play too.
Its not nice anymore to label by colour, so don't get hung up on what the colour is.
All you really need to see is
CK_572TreeOfLifeLowerDetailAAA.JPG

but for you voyeur types, the theme continues to the other end of the neck
CK_064TreeOfLifeHEadstockSide.JPG

I have noticed that most of you are a little embarrassed that you own a guitar in this area of the rainbow (damn its hard being politically correct all the time), because you don't like to be seen with them.
CK_154PPlayingTreeOfLifeNeckView.JPG

I guess I can let you see the rest of the top
CK_291TreeOfLifeBodyAAA.JPG

And a note to Sergio: when you come to play it, wear an orange shirt.
Bahama Blue is still a shade of blue :D Does a coral shirt count?! :p

If I get to do another PS build, it might have to be one like this!

Oooooo...this is getting interesting now.
What are the criteria for this if it’s not just “Sergio’s least loathed blue guitar”?

It’s still mostly “Sergio’s least loathed guitar” but there are certain factors that’d have to add up to me actually playing it. It could be value, aesthetics, historical significance, and/or if it found it to be particularly functional for my playing... and most likely a combination of all those things.

I like veinbuster’s SCT mostly for the story and the inlay, but would it be something I pick up over one of my non-blue guitars? I’m not so sure.

There are a lot of more fancy ones on this thread. but you wil choose this one 4sure. :D
The color that started it all
: 1991 whale blue (and no fading), wings, small logo, 10 edged into headstock, and old abalone birds.
And don't forget who mentioned "sergio Blue" first :cool: (clue: it's in a thread where Shawn asked for advise for his employee build)

ocYNaNl.jpg

qEZNDOz.jpg

uUptYka.jpg

QiNMcs2.jpg

That might be my favorite.

I think it’s blue. And just to be clear, while it may be my favorite... I haven’t decided it’s “The Best” yet.

We are now past the deadline. Nothing "official" yet but there have been some hints at a judge's decision.

ps. (If a decision hasn't been made would you still consider a bribe, I mean campaign donation? I should have sent this in a pm shouldn't I?)

Back