I went to Exp '13 and all I got was...

:congrats:
I'd say that's a pretty awesome day right there! Congrats to her - cool you got to experience that together.

It was a pleasure meeting you both. I am glad you two had a great time. Congrats on the moment and the guitar.

Well done D-Man. Well done.

NIce going, Daniel!

I tried the opposite approach - I tried to get my daughter to buy me a guitar for Christmas. Even saved her the trouble of picking one out, and it was in her favorite color and the dealer has the same first name as her boyfriend. She pulled the poor college student routine on me.

So now I want Daniel to be my new daughter!

Kids getting ps is just not right, this is now the second time I've seen this in the past week. I need to get a ps now ..........so jealous however I'm glad your daughter picked very carefully and will give her a nice bond with the guitar. I'm really grateful my daughter hasn't seen this thread, she has already told me what she wants in a guitar. Even mentioned prs building it.....yikes lol

Hey Dan...it was really great to meet you and your daughter....enjoyed the talk with you at the Hilton...can't wait to see that beauty...she is really gonna love it......(all I got my Granddaughter was a Mira...although it was one of the first ones from 2007 Experience!)...hope to see you next year!!

Well, I picked it up this afternoon from the shop and handed it over when I got home. A very excited young lady. I'll snap a few better photos if I can get it away from her long enough (maybe I'll get my sweatshirt back too ;)). PRS did a wonderful job, as usual. I am still stunned by the attention to detail.

full.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful pic!

Oh, and fat chance of ever getting that sweatshirt back... (Ask me how I know...)

Daniel, congrats to you and your daughter - that turned out absolutely fabulous! That's the first PRS I've seen that I absolutely LOVE the brushstroke birds on.

Wonderful pic!

Oh, and fat chance of ever getting that sweatshirt back... (Ask me how I know...)

Daniel's kid borrowed one of yours?

Fortunately, my kids wear several sizes smaller than me, so my clothes haven't gone missing. Yet.

Daniel - awesome pic!

Back