I was mildly offended today...

sergiodeblanc

On TGP when somebody inferred that we PRS owners buy our tan pants at Walmart.

I mean, sure I rock tan slacks, and I look damn fine in them.

I'm not sayin' I rock tan shorts or pleated Dockers or nothin'.. I do have a little more class than that, but Walmart? I thought we were supposed to all be doctors and lawyers and people who purchase the finer things in life while caring about the kind of companies that we give our money.

I have zero problem with Walmart, they perform a service that regardless of your political stance on BigBox stores is much needed... but I'm not buying clothes there! (Even though they do own the Ocean Pacific brand)

Do you shop for your tan pants at Walmart?

Where do you get your tan pants from?

Did you know Eddie Bauer has a lifetime warranty on tan pants?

Wouldn't you rather go to J.Crew or Banana Republic to buy your khakis, or do you opt for something more upscale?

Was I wrong to be mildly offended?

Or do you just rock silver club wear like Shawn?

I wanna know.

Why let a silly person like that bother you?
Let that guy say that to Paul Allender's face. hahahaha
As it so happens, I buy tan khaki pants from wal-mart because I am in the IT department at work and that's how we roll.
But I's also a biker so I don't wear geeky clothes outside of work. Ever. Blue jeans and black leather when I'm not at work.

Vicious Stereotype. I've never owned a pair of khakis, tan pants, or cargo shorts, etc., etc., etc.. And I've never bought any pants of any kind at a Walmart. The last thing I got at a Walmart was the Feb. 2014 issue of Guitar World (Van Halen and The Making of 1984), which I'm thumbing through right now...

So much for that expert's theory, huh? Set 'em straight, Sergio!

Goldtop Lloyd

Not sure I get it.

But I do refuse to go to Walmart. I simply prefer other grocery stores.

Doesn't everyone own silver sparkle pants?

pants.jpg

I quit shopping at Wal Mart about 10 or 12 years ago when articles started to float around about how they, as a company, truly are the devil. THE DEVIL! You hear me, Bobby Bouchet?

waterboy3.jpg

I'm making a joke of it, but seriously, Wal-Mart patrons are supporting pure evil with every dollar they spend there.

I don't fit in my khaki pants any more. I've been spending too much money on expensive meals while saving for another PRS. I wouldn't have a problem buying them at Walmart if it meant I saved more money for guitars.
"if you're into evil you're a friend of mine" -Brian Johnson. \m/. :evil:

When I must wear tan pants Kohls is the place for me to get them.
I do try to avoid Wal-mart as much as possible

I don't give a sh!t what they (or anyone else) has to say regarding the guitar I play. Their opinion has nothing to do with me or my life.

I don't like buying pants at grocery stores.

I don't like buying groceries at a discount clothing store....

I don't like buying clothing at a pet store...

I don't like buying cat litter at a pharmacy....

I don't like getting prescriptions filled where you can buy motor oil.

I don't like buying motor oil where I can buy shoes..

I don't like buying shoes at... damn, it never ends, does it?

Back