I want this rug!

dfarr

K8mgNLJ.jpg

I saw this ad on Facebook.

I'd be suspicious whether the order really could be fulfilled - seems like yet another ghost-company hoping folks will submit their CC details, or maybe just accept orders and payment, then disappear, leaving the consumer having to get charges reversed.

I saw this ad on Facebook.

I'd be suspicious whether the order really could be fulfilled - seems like yet another ghost-company hoping folks will submit their CC details, or maybe just accept orders and payment, then disappear, leaving the consumer having to get charges reversed.
Yeah, I had one of those on a music room item. Paid through PayPal and got my money back. Total ripoff. It’s these kind of people that keep me on intermediary payment services when dealing with anyone that I don’t have history. A shame you have to do it.

My wife bought a Giant Bean Bag Chair for our daughter back in January. last check of tracking, it was sent back to Wuhan China.:eek: These online Chinese retailers are actually black market sellers that run pop up sales. Once the government catches on to their IP address, the site gets shut down. A few hours later they fire up another identical site under a different name with a new IP address. Nothing is sacred, everything is counterfeit. sometimes you get something, sometimes you get nothing. If you get something it probably is not worth anywhere near what you paid for it.

Back