I Want My Guitar Back! :-)

Drew

It's been a few weeks now with my CE in PRS hands. Those guys must be busy in the PTC, which is a good thing. But, I'm not a patient man. :)

giphy.gif

Oh the agony :)

Honestly the only one that's making me anxious is the Silver Sky. The guitar crossed the borer to Canada over three weeks ago and still hasn't made its way to me. I am in shock at how slow the customs process can be.

It's been a few weeks now with my CE in PRS hands. Those guys must be busy in the PTC, which is a good thing. But, I'm not a patient man. :)

Ha! I sent my Cu22 in a couple of years back and was quoted 16 weeks. It was 16 weeks, almost to the day. I sent a Santana in for a backside and neck refinish and pickup swap. Again, I was quoted 16 weeks. I had it back just short of 5 weeks.

They were both beyond awesome when I got them back.

Ha! I sent my Cu22 in a couple of years back and was quoted 16 weeks. It was 16 weeks, almost to the day. I sent a Santana in for a backside and neck refinish and pickup swap. Again, I was quoted 16 weeks. I had it back just short of 5 weeks.

They were both beyond awesome when I got them back.
16 weeks... well it's a long long wait... Better buy a new one :p

Took 2 months to repair the finish on the neck of my guitar. WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!! Excellent work. It is now perfect. I imagine the time depends on the complexity.

Back