I want a Reclaimed Vela

At double the original price, I might have to think about mine. Not that I want it to go anywhere, but double?

I got one when they first came out, and I WAS a fan...but wanted to go full acoustic for awhile.

I ended up selling on Reverb for just over what I paid, just enough to cover Reverb's cut.

I did the same thing, on Reverb. I sold mine quickly, because it was the only one available that wasn't 150% (or more) of MAP.

I lost no money on that flip, but didn't gouge anyone on the price. I broke even, give or take $7.00

1: These are the kind of things you need to order when they are announced. (I know I did, thank you very much... :)
2: Just because people are trying to sell them at ridiculous amounts doesn't mean anyone will ever pay that much.
3: Stash some $$, put these on your watch list, be patient (the hard part...), and when one does pop up for a reasonable price, jump on it fast!

All the use of the word "Double" in this thread made me kinda hungry...

BPirwqP.jpg

(In-N-Out Double Double)

Double surprises me a bit.
I think it’s a great guitar, but there are other really good limited runs that you’re lucky to get list for.

That said, I think one belongs in the harem.

My Reclaimed CE24 with MannMade bridge is my #1 playing out guitar, but it's not gonna sell for double. C'mon.

And there we go. I'm NOT that guy. I sold the one I had for exactly what I paid for it brand new. I didn't jack up the price because I didn't want to be THAT guy.

Back