I told my wife I wanted a SE Zach Myers, so she let me get this.....

thieves&foxes

When I first saw the PRS SE Zach Myers, I fell in love. I have always wanted a Singlecut Hollowbody PRS, and man the ZM it is so close to the real thing. I started thinking of mods etc, working on ways to justify the purchase (as one does). I had my story straight, I had all the justification. I had a plan.....

So I told my wife that I wanted to get one, so she said I should get the following....

I don't have it yet will be here in a few weeks but see pics below

IMG_2010_zps3c3ddaa9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yeah. My wife rocks.

edit: More pics and tone report when it lands in my hands :)

lefthandagenda

My wife is a lot like that as well. Some guys have all the luck...

Can't wait to hear about how stoked you are on that! Looks amazing!

Jerome Nogier

Man i don't even know you but i already hate you...i want your guitar so much :laugh: I'm jealous, congratulations :congrats:

wardog

What the gravy and cheese!!!!
ok, if I am reading this correctly, your beautuful wife has manged to get whatever she will ask you for due to her allowing you to get a beautiful HBII with out a mere peep!!!! Sounds like a smart wife as well.

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
I told my wife I wanted a ZM too! She kicked me in the nuts and punched my face as doubled-over.

Sounded like a "yes" to me!

:laugh:

Nice guitar, dude!

g.wizz

Nabs
I probably shouldn't mention that she's extremely beautiful as well :vroam:

Thanks all, looking forward to it. Lesson learned, ask for a SE get the real thing :)

well I asked my wife for a LTD CU22 and she obliged BUT ( i had to cash on my 50th anniversary present a year earlier)
and now my 50th is 3 days away and all I got is a nice overdrive pedal ( Gain Changer from Baber Electronics) :wink:

Congrats your Trampas green looks awesome, waiting for your NGD soon :cheers: