I Think I’m A Size Queen Now.

the big ones are just more pleasurable I guess.
il_570xN.1480859773_cfnc.jpg

I never had a problem with different neck profiles in the past, and I mean, it’s still not a problem really but... the big ones are just more pleasurable I guess.

What I don’t get is how thinner necks are somehow “faster” to some people. I’m not a “shredder” anymore, but may have fallen under that title in the past and... I can still play way too many notes at an almost unmusical tempo on the big ones.

Something about thin necks makes me want to play fast. Maybe it's mental, but the vibe of the guitar influences how I play.

Serg is likely looking forwards to January, and Anaheim.

Me, the phonograph and Ronco Rotisserie I'll never use, advertised on QVC.

Last edited:
hmm, I don't know what this means. Is Sergio coming to see you?

No, like many, I live on the east coast, and have not been to Anaheim. Was thinking Winter NAMM is coming up in January(?), where minds of men often turn when they desire ideas of something new musically.

Was using my college intuition at making an educated guess.

Last edited:
Yeah, but some of us, I mean some people have said a LOT of crazy things up in here.

I hear that a lot nowadays. I think that sometimes folks are way too much in a hurry and don't know that meaning of being "patient." A lack of patience is comparable to you losing your shirt.

"Ah, keep your shirt on!" My Dad used to say. Some folks understand this, others, not so much.

Those who forget become singers who take their shirts off on stage. ;)

"Ah, keep your shirt on!" My Dad used to say. Some folks understand this, others, not so much.
Well it's 18 degrees in the Nati this morning so the shirt, and the sweater, are definitely staying on for now.

And remember not to say that to the ladies.

No, like many, I live on the east coast, and have not been to Anaheim. Was thinking Winter NAMM is coming up in January(?), where minds of men often turn when they desire ideas of something new musically.

Was using my college intuition at making an educated guess.
Ah, Winter NAMM. I think most of us here would have a much higher percentage of items they'd like to own at something like Experience. I'm not sure where they hold those but they seem to be pretty popular with the regulars here.

Back