I still like lessons

sleary

I put myself back in to guitar lessons . I've played a lot of years but funny how you take for granted something's . I love the personal interaction, much better than online.

Oh and got my DGT fixed today...look out world lol....

I take lessons from a great teacher when I think I need a face to face discussion (or feedback an my playing - usually about once every 2-3 months) and I also take lessons off of the internet (some free - some paid for).

I have benefited from both approaches.
I am sure you will improve!

I like to take refresher lessons, even after many, many years of playing, both guitar and keys.

I like to learn and I think I found a teacher that makes it a lot of fun too. I've been in a funk lately so this is helping breathing new life in to me.

I'm not even gassing for a new guitar lol

I've been looking for a good teacher for my daughter, plays bass in Jazz band and their "season" just ended until October, so she can keep up with her knowledge and be ready as ever for next year (and it looks like I found a guy who teaches specifically school Jazz band bass players).

While looking for her, I started looking for me too, lol. I'm the kind of person who needs to visually learn, will kick my ass in to the right direction, and I'm not getting any faster at my playing at this point, so I've been looking for someone to specifically teach me how to get faster.... This has kind of been a pain since most instructors I've seen don't advertise "speed" as part of their curriculum, but I think I found a guy finally, lol.

Back