I should stay off Reverb - but Sergio will like this...

Just spent some time at lunch picking out a guitar strap on Amazon. Which meant I had to have that photo up on my monitor while I compared colors & styles, etc (assuming I didn't just go plain black).

I don't even have a shipping notification yet and I have drool everywhere, dammit. Gonna die of dehydration by the time this arrives.

I don't even have a shipping notification yet and I have drool everywhere, dammit. Gonna die of dehydration by the time this arrives.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll help out anyway I can. Have your wife ship it to my address.

hah!

It's well past 5 o'clock, time to go home and quench my dehydration with a water-malt-hops-yeast-based beverage...

Somehow I will get through all of this...

;)

If that doesn't work, let your wife know she has a fall back plan! :D

In the mean time, cheers!

This is what happens when I am trolling Reverb for stuff, see something I like but at a price higher than I would even start to consider, and the seller drops the price. My first winged tuners! Oh, and the rest of the guitar, too:

fxk9k9pkwczayh9pre8s.jpg

Ships Tuesday, according to seller. Hope to have it by Friday, probably next Monday.

I'm 99% certain that I made an offer on that. Nice

The afternoon after I clicked "Offer accepted, pay now" on Reverb (it has shipped!), the band was doing some recording in the studio. My wife (also in the band, vocalist and percussionist and budding bass guitarist) says to the other members:

"So, I left him alone this morning for 30 minutes, and guess what?"

"He bought another guitar?"

"Yep."

Hey, I have a reputation to maintain...

Back