I really need to stop looking at Reverb

Bonni Pink: the most masculine color of all colors. Stunning :cool:

Fun fact: Pink was originally used for boy’s and younger men’s clothing as red was considered the traditional masculine color, and blue the feminine. It wasn’t until the 1940’s that blue for boys and pink for girls was established.

You know what else happened in the 1940’s? Nazis.

Now, I’m not saying it was a Nazi plot like seatbelts and the non-smoking movement but....

Epic wood figure on that top and that neck! :eek:

Needs a trem! ;)

My blue colors have the Aloha spirit and flow like water (that might be the tequila or rum?) :D

I can't find what I am desperately looking for on Reverb - maybe its because there aren't any (despite the fact its listed as a possible colour) of the model I want and/or the fact that the UK has very few shops that use Reverb. Its perhaps good if you are not in a position to buy but very frustrating if you really really want something specific!!!

Fun fact: Pink was originally used for boy’s and younger men’s clothing as red was considered the traditional masculine color, and blue the feminine. It wasn’t until the 1940’s that blue for boys and pink for girls was established.

Now, I’m not saying it was a Nazi plot like seatbelts and the non-smoking movement but....
And don’t forget about the Volkswagen. The irony that it’s a hippie car is beyond reason.

Back