I really love these 4 PRS!

shallbe

Here are mine. I have been through many more. They were all good, but these are staying. I gig with all of them, and none of them overlap much. They are a joy to play and sound terrific.

I love PRS guitars--the body shapes, the radius, scale, overall quality. I went through and have played many to end up with this group. I have had to do that with every piece of gear. These, to me, are exceptional guitars. Ebony boards on PRS guitars are incredible! I really like the feel and sound. Only one guitar has a rosewood (Brazilian) board.

They are:
2013 DGT Artist, stock, rosewood neck and ebony fretboard, Boyd's Burst
2008 CU22 Artist, rosewood neck and ebony fretboard, Santana Yellow, pickups changed to old PRS A4 Artist pickups, bridge swapped for Schroeder bridge
2008 CU24 Artist, stock, ebony fretboard, Santana Yellow
2004 Santana II, stock, Vintage Yellow

I have had mmnn 15 prs guitars in my time and currently have the three that will never leave!

2009 DGT DGT pups
2011 CU24 59/09s
2000 McCarty 57/08s

they all get gigged and each time I play one I think to myself that I could sell the others and just play that one exclusively..............until I play one of the others!

I have had mmnn 15 prs guitars in my time and currently have the three that will never leave!

2009 DGT DGT pups
2011 CU24 59/09s
2000 McCarty 57/08s

they all get gigged and each time I play one I think to myself that I could sell the others and just play that one exclusively..............until I play one of the others!

I agree. Each time I play one of these I am reminded about what is so unique about it.

I seem to be the only person into the 2008 Artist guitars with ebony boards, but I LOVE them! The finishes on these guitars is super thin, the ebony sounds different and feels great, and the outline pau birds on the black wood is my favorite.

Awesome collection! Gives me something to shoot for. I'm only about 4 PRSi short at the moment. I will probably get close sooner than later now that I have discovered these wonderful guitars after deciding I needed to branch out and try electrics.

Back