I really dig YouTube for guitar lessons

Thanks, I saw his site advertised in one of the guitar mags I sub too, but the other day I inputted riffoftheday.com, and it took me to one of the hosts that said the URL was available if I wanted to buy it.

I do not think I have ever heard this Black Sabbath song before until my drive into work this morning.
Heard it on Sirius Ozzy's Boneyard channel.
It is on the new Blu-Ray disc I just bought too that is in the Black Sabbath thread.

Sounds like a pretty easy song, as I could visualize the chords on the neck as I drove into work.
I often do that when hearing a song, I can figure it out before even trying to play it.
But just for kicks I plugged it into YouTube, and sure enough, Bobby Crispy has a lesson from a year back.

EASY! BLACK SABBATH - SYMPTOM OF THE UNIVERSE - How to Play - Free Online Guitar Lessons With Tabs

Adding anther video, some say Bobby is doing it wrong in the comments on his page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, another Black Sabbath song I have never heard before.
This morning on my commute into work again on Sirius Ozzy's Boneyard channel I heard Dirty Woman by BS.
Has a nice cool low note haunting riff.
Watched a YouTube video of the "2013 Gathered in their masses" tour, then plugged in how to play it, and found one.
Guy is using a PRS guitar too :D
Looks like maybe an SE 245?

Guitar Lesson & TAB: How to play Dirty Women by Black Sabbath - intro verse chorus bridge outro

One of the best websites that qualify as the best source for content and resources is the RiffOfTheWeek.com. The online lessons are extremely helpful.

One of the best websites that qualify as the best source for content and resources is the RiffOfTheWeek.com. The online lessons are extremely helpful.

And done by Dave Weiner, guitarist extraordinaire and PRS player!

Hell of a guy, too.

I can play this song all the way, and I see Bobby just uploaded it a few days ago.

How to Play SUNSHINE OF YOUR LOVE by CREAM ( With Tabs )

Although not a song lesson, this is pretty cool.
Posted today.

Wild Stringdom w/ Dream Theater's John Petrucci - The Power of Three

Play 15 Songs With Only TWO EASY Chords! ( Including The Beatles, Nirvana, Black Sabbath...)

I have always liked this song, so I just did a search on it.
Got a new amp head delivered yesterday, and I was trying it out for a few minutes, and I started playing the opening to this song, but I do not know all of it, so YouTube to the rescue.

How to play All Right Now by Free (Rock Guitar Lesson SB-316)

Some fresh ones uploaded, and a new DVD coming out from two that upload lessons all the time to YouTube.

Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion - How to Play on guitar - Guitar Lesson - Tutorial - Classic Rock

Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song Guitar Lesson

Justin & Marty's Jammin Masterclass DVD Promo

How to play Heard It Through The Grapevine by Marvin Gaye (Guitar Lesson SB-412)

Good for acoustic too!

I still remember on South Park where Stan Marsh's dad could play the REAL song on a REAL guitar but the kids preferred the Guitar Hero version! In the old days I would wait till the group would come on the "Midnight Special" or some other TV show and try to get a glimpse of the guitarists hands. And EVERY TIME it seemed whe the lead guitar would bust out on the solo the stupid cameraman would pan to the drummer or singer instaed of the guitarist!!!

Here is another one I always crank up when I hear it on the radio.
Not really a metal song since they use an acoustic, but I dig the melody.
I learned how to do the intro today.

Everlast - What It's Like - Acoustic Guitar Lessons - How to Play on Guitar - Tutorial

Little bit different version than the radio one since he is using an electric guitar.
WARNING:
Lots of swearing.

Andy uploaded a few new ones.

Queen - Keep Yourself Alive Guitar Lesson

Nirvana - Mr. Moustache Guitar Lesson

Back in post 62 I posted a few videos of a cool Black Sabbath song that I had heard for the first time.
Really catchy riff, and Andy from Pro Guitar Shop just uploaded the lesson today.

Black Sabbath - Symptom Of The Universe Guitar Lesson

From my Marty's sub today.

Eric Clapton - Cream - Crossroads - Blues Turnaround Lick by Tim Pierce

A new one from Marty today.

How to Play "Bad Company" by Bad Company on Guitar - Marty Schwartz

Back