I Need Knobs!

CantankerousCarl

Occasionally Onery Member
My recent 1992 Custom 24 acquisition came with those oh-so-lovely aftermarket knobs. They just don't fit the pots, sit up too high unless you bore them out and then they look kinda dumb.

Any suggestions on where I can get 3 black period-correct replacements? PRS support says they are no longer available from the parts store...

Checked with Jack @ Northeast...1 set of 2 amber, need 3 black :(

Jack and I co-miserated over the fact that no aftermarket knobs seem to fit the PRS pots. Any folks who have found an aftermarket brand that fits sans modification, please let me know.

Zilmo-who's Nardo?

Last edited:
Zilmo-who's Nardo?

Nardo.jpg

Well played, well played...I used to have to wait until my folks fell asleep before I could switch the channel over to watch Taxi, been a LONG time...

HEY wonder if the speed knobs from the SE 245 will fit?

Who remembers the scene when Jim Ignatowsky was taking his drivers's license test to be a taxi driver?

Hey Bobby....what does a yellow light mean?

Slow down

Hey Bobby....what......does....a......yellow.........light......mean?

Slow Down!!

Hey Bobby....What........................does........................a.............................yellow..................light.............mean??

Second only to when Jim slipped Louie the drug and he was singing "moonlight bay"
3rd, only to when Famous Amos appeared during Latka's cocaine induced hallucinations !

Last edited:
Back