I Love Amazon - What did I get today?

And I just ordered ink for my printers. Nothing like sitting down to do billing and running out of juice with no backups on the shelf. Lame.

I hate buying ink for my big printer: 12 cartridges to replace.

Whoa.

I rock a Brother DCP-7020 monochrome laser that I've have for years and years and an Epson XP-400 cheapy inkjet for the rare times when I need color. I spent about $40 in cartridges. Not too bad I guess.

Whoa.

I rock a Brother DCP-7020 monochrome laser that I've have for years and years and an Epson XP-400 cheapy inkjet for the rare times when I need color. I spent about $40 in cartridges. Not too bad I guess.
That is pretty civilized. My printer has 3 cartridges just for Grey-black. I get the small size at about 2 oz each of ink. The payoff is I can print awesome posters on a whim and paper my walls with them.

That is pretty civilized. My printer has 3 cartridges just for Grey-black. I get the small size at about 2 oz each of ink. The payoff is I can print awesome posters on a whim and paper my walls with them.

That's intense.

Whoa.

Just picked up a Brother color laser over the weekend to replace a fading Epson inkjet. I think the laser (with a coupon) cost about the same as the inkjet did all those years ago. Replacement cartridges will cost more than the printer! The OEM cartridges seem to be getting a hundred pages or so (according to some of the Amazon reviews), but the high yield replacements should last a couple years.

I never thought I'd have a laser printer at home...it's quite a step up from my original dot-matrix printer!

My black and white laser printer makes more sense for me being that I hardly print anything. The inkjet gave me all sorts of problems because I did not use it enough.

I got a book today. Blood Money, The Civil War and the Federal Reserve

Just ordered...

Anker 2nd Gen Astro3 12000mAh Battery Charger
716mZoNihkL._SL1500_.jpg

And...

GI P38 & P51 Can Opener Combo Pack
71ft4lIUM0L._SL1500_.jpg

Bound to use them both a bunch.

Who knows maybe I will sell phone charges at Experience to make guitar money?!

I charged quite a few phones with this battery pack at Experience and the before/after parties. Well worth the $50 I spent. It's charging my phone as I type this at the airport.

JFB + Amazon = Juice!!!

Thanks for charging John's phone- that thing is great! Great meeting up and hanging this weekend.

Thanks for charging John's phone- that thing is great! Great meeting up and hanging this weekend.

Was my pleasure and the least I could do for the rides. You two rule. I'll make sure to make my way to Madison soon.

Got one of these recently. Tired of trying to change my wife's watch batteries with a kitchen knife.

51GL5me6PBL._SX385_.jpg

I charged quite a few phones with this battery pack at Experience and the before/after parties. Well worth the $50 I spent. It's charging my phone as I type this at the airport.

JFB + Amazon = Juice!!!

Be careful announcing that you're juiced or you might get suspended from MLB......unless you're ARod!

AW YEAH!!!

I didn't know David Grissom had a book...bought it immediately. Should be here Tuesday. STOKED!

Anyone else have this? What do you think?

51QE62-yAVL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

AW YEAH!!!

I didn't know David Grissom had a book...bought it immediately. Should be here Tuesday. STOKED!

Anyone else have this? What do you think?

51QE62-yAVL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

At the last PRS/DG clinic at GC in North Dallas, you could buy this book and DG's latest cd, and get them signed by DGh. So yes, I do have it, and it's autographed by DG in gold paint pen.

At the last PRS/DG clinic at GC in North Dallas, you could buy this book and DG's latest cd, and get them signed by DGh. So yes, I do have it, and it's autographed by DG in gold paint pen.

Oh sweet. Mine won't be signed upon arrival, but maybe one day.

Oh, I need that book. Yes I do.

In the meantime, I'll have to content myself with what came today.

51MKi0fTi%2BL._AA200_.jpg

and

51mOkibcZbL._SY300_.jpg

Back