I Love Amazon - What did I get today?

welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, since we are posting some non musical stuff here, this is one of the orders that came in last Friday.
I absolutely dig it.
Set it up Saturday, and it works great.
Will be great for camping trips and doing up the dishes.
Much better than my other shower we were using.
Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver)

Last edited by a moderator:
Be a man, grind your own beans fresh, steam your own milk, and learn how to pull your own shots....You drink single-malt scotch and play a PS PRS guitar.... Are you seriously contemplating buying your coffee at Bed, Bath, & Beyond?

Hello, person who does not use a real guitar amplifier and now raises the manhood issue over grinding coffee!

:hello:

You can grind coffee AND use a single serving machine when that works better for you. Like when you're in a hurry.

These things are not mutually exclusive.

At least a coffee pod isn't virtual coffee.

Last edited:
Hello, person who does not use a real guitar amplifier and now raises the manhood issue over grinding coffee!

:hello:

You can grind coffee AND use a single serving machine when that works better for you. Like when you're in a hurry.

These things are not mutually exclusive.

At least a coffee pod isn't virtual coffee.

Have been amp shoppin' lately... All I'm sayin'.

I wanted quick and easy so I went with a pod system. Sergio will forgive me my trespasses after the first beer I buy him at Experience. :tongue:

After reading the detailed post Les made I decided to research the Varismo and Tassimo. I decided on the Tassimo pretty quickly. The Tassimo branded machines are made by Bosch, as are some of my other appliances. The milk pods are liquid not powder. There's more pod variety. The Tassimo machines are cheaper. These things do not equate to better, but they steered my decision making.

I looked to Amazon for this purchase, but ended up with a better deal locally at Bed, Bath and Beyond (Sergio is twitching as we speak). Not only did BBB have it and a large assortment of pods they had it on sale for $80 versus the ~$100 on Amazon. Also worth noting, Amazon had it on Prime, but I could not overnight it even though they would overnight the pods on the same order. Not sure why. No worries, the savings on the machine translated to more pod purchases.

So here's what I bought...

Tassimo T20. The site lists four systems with this being the second tier. The upgrades from this are more display options and a built in water filter. I don't require more display and my water is already filtered. This machine was also on sale for $80 marked down from $100 so it was the obvious choice.

Small cup.
image.jpg

Large cup.
image.jpg

Jesse, you built a gear fort. Can you do the same with coffee? Totally. MINI COFFEE BUNKER FORT OF DOOM!
image.jpg

Cracking one open.
image.jpg

Roll over.
image.jpg

Now the other way.
image.jpg

Nifty.
image.jpg

I have already brewed a few pods this morning and am more than satisfied with my purchase. It's simple, it works. The branding and packaging also speak to me.

Last edited:
I got my vacuum bags today. The oldest got to vacuum the main level of our house. I call that a win/win.

Still brew coffee the old fashioned way....on a stove. You set it up first thing in the morning, go take your shower, $#!T, and shave, and wa la, it's ready when you sit down for breakfast. Glad that Amazon still carries these:
31zDzCAxy1L._AA160_.jpg

A buddy of mine is visiting for the weekend. He also has a Siamese cat and suggested I give this brand of food a go. I just ordered what I thought sounded good, Chicken and Sweet Potato??? Oh yeah!!! Hopefully they dig it. I have them eating Royal Canin Siamese right now, but this sounded a bit better for them.

41M0AZaS4wL.jpg

I've placed orders on a Sunday, received an email saying it would ship Monday and I would receive it by Wednesday; it arrived on Monday. I love Amazon Prime. I now have a Roku and stream videos, commercial free, all the time. I also borrow books on my Kindle. For me, the free 2 day shipping was worth the price alone, everything else is just a bonus!

Amazon Prime is great. I haven't used it as much this year as I have before but I'm sure I've got my money's worth.

A buddy of mine is visiting for the weekend. He also has a Siamese cat and suggested I give this brand of food a go. I just ordered what I thought sounded good, Chicken and Sweet Potato??? Oh yeah!!! Hopefully they dig it. I have them eating Royal Canin Siamese right now, but this sounded a bit better for them.

41M0AZaS4wL.jpg

We switched our dog to the K9 version of this about a year ago due to some supposed allergy issues. He seems to really like it. But, it is pretty dang expensive for dog food.

We switched our dog to the K9 version of this about a year ago due to some supposed allergy issues. He seems to really like it. But, it is pretty dang expensive for dog food.

The old cliche`, you get what you pay for applies here as well. I feed my dog Blue and wouldn't have it any other way. She is extremely healthy and I credit the food as well as the vitamins I give her from here:http://www.nuvet.com/ Read the testimonials on the vitamins, pretty amazing!

I just looked at Amazon and they charge more than Petsmart, although, the prices have been going up, just like most things. I used to buy chia seeds for $5 a pound 5 years ago, now they are $10 a pound. I only use 2 tablespoons a day, but still.

Last edited:
ohhh, boy. Guthrie's books :adore: if i could get my hands on a pair of these...hmmm

The old cliche`, you get what you pay for applies here as well. I feed my dog Blue and wouldn't have it any other way. She is extremely healthy and I credit the food as well as the vitamins I give her from here:http://www.nuvet.com/ Read the testimonials on the vitamins, pretty amazing!

I just looked at Amazon and they charge more than Petsmart, although, the prices have been going up, just like most things. I used to buy chia seeds for $5 a pound 5 years ago, now they are $10 a pound. I only use 2 tablespoons a day, but still.

Right on! I'll check them out for sure. Thanks so much for sharing.

ohhh, boy. Guthrie's books :adore: if i could get my hands on a pair of these...hmmm

Amazon has a set for you. They were less than $20 a go.

Girlfriend bought me bathsalt so...had 4 bottles of Kneipp pure bliss mineral bath salt delivered from Amazon yesterday

i read on wikipedia...Bath salts can be swallowed, snorted, smoked, or injected...i had mine in the water,taking a hot bath :(...i have heard you can get hungry and eating homeless people from it but i only felt relaxed.

Some shots of the new cat food.

I have already mixed it 50/50 into their normal blend. They are digging it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back