I Know Nothing. NOTHING.

andy474x

Knows the Drill
Things I thought I knew:

Can’t gig a 15 watt amp for hard rock, not loud enough - wrong

Can’t do 408/TCI pickups and switching on an SE, too much proprietary stuff to be replicated at a lower price - wrong

Can’t do hollowbodies on an SE, too complicated of a build to be worth it - wrong

Can’t make a true S2 594, the S2 line is only set up for 25” scale and pattern regular carve, deviating would negate the cost efficiency of the S2 manufacturing process - wrong

Is anything I perceive actually real? Are any of us really here? Are we living in a computer simulation that uses guitar design to test how far reality can be bent before we refuse to accept it???

My devil’s advocate scheme has not gone well. Henceforth I shall only deal in positives.

First prediction: S2 594 Semi Hollows are already in the works.

tumblr_lu419rDeQl1r0w390.jpg

Things I thought I knew:

Can’t gig a 15 watt amp for hard rock, not loud enough - wrong

Can’t do 408/TCI pickups and switching on an SE, too much proprietary stuff to be replicated at a lower price - wrong

Can’t do hollowbodies on an SE, too complicated of a build to be worth it - wrong

Can’t make a true S2 594, the S2 line is only set up for 25” scale and pattern regular carve, deviating would negate the cost efficiency of the S2 manufacturing process - wrong

Is anything I perceive actually real? Are any of us really here? Are we living in a computer simulation that uses guitar design to test how far reality can be bent before we refuse to accept it???

My devil’s advocate scheme has not gone well. Henceforth I shall only deal in positives.

First prediction: S2 594 Semi Hollows are already in the works.
“I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it”
― Morpheus Reed Smith

Last edited:
It's just that Paul can access parallel universes to see what other Paul's are doing.

You know, the universes where Bodia keeps all of his guitars, where we all visit Les' basement, and other Sergios are friends with skunks. (edit: I keep thinking of raccoons as rodents)

Last edited:
Back