I just want a cable!

88prs

OCD for PRS
HAHA, I waited because they are always outta stock but Monday at 9am sharp they said "in stock" and I ordered immediately! I was still too late, outta stock again and my order is on hold...

This is awesome for PRS that these are selling like hot cakes, very cool and nice cables.... but will I ever get one? :(

Yes, but do they have the cool PRS birds on them! haha:)

Cable-less is the only way to go. I don't use my old Sony Walkman anymore either. :oops::rolleyes: PRS does have good cables though. Have to use one w my electric acoustics (wireless no work w em").

Last edited:
I've used a bunch of the last batch of PRS short patch cables for pedals and they're great. 2 X 90's and they are very pliable/flexible.

Cable-less is the only way to go. I don't use my old Sony Walkman anymore either. :oops::rolleyes: PRS does have good cables though. Have to use one w my electric acoustics (wireless no work w em").
The Line6 G30 and G50 work with electric acoustics - i.e. any guitar with active-type piezo pickup system, combined or not with mag pups. If you mean an acoustic guitar with piezo and preamp, the Xvive wireless systems work with that. The Xvive and other "bug-size" wireless systems do not work as well with piezo-mag pup combos such as the P24 (a.k.a. Custom 24 with piezo), especially when used with overdrive - you get a digital squeal/whine in the background.

I use both the Line6 G30s and Xvives. (And actually, the Xvives can work in a P24 in a noisy bar or pub, if you aren't using a tremendous amount of overdrive.)

Back