I just can't suffer alone....

Hahaha, yes, someone sent me a link to that recently. It would be very funny if it weren't so sad. Among those students are our future leaders :eek:

AAaarrrrrggghhhhh!

"Material culture: peoples clothes styles. Nonmaterial culture: other stuff that isnt clothes."

HELP!

"Also, the United States was under strict control by their English rulers. When people are under strict supervision and a harsh set of rules and expectations, eventually something will have to give. The Revolutionary War was exactly that, the reaction from Americans once they realized they could not longer put up with the controlling power bloc. Similarly, teenage girls in the sixties experienced a similar phenomenon: Beatlemania."

FINALLY I understand why Global Warming is really, really bad...

"The main problem with global warming is, that many orgasms will go extinct."

I was wondering what to have for lunch...

"Modern humans don’t solely rely on plants and meats as our prime source of nutrients but also vegetables, fruits, and even some liquids."

"Sex is a factor in teen pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases."

Maybe, but the jury is still out...

FINALLY I understand why Global Warming is really, really bad...

"The main problem with global warming is, that many orgasms will go extinct."

Okay, honesty time. I know I can open up here amongst friends:

I, Goldtop/Lloyd, stand before you as living proof of global warming! :bawling:

May The Gods be with me...

Goldtop

Pfffffftt..... Global Warming is nothing compared to this:

"The Octopus of Apathy is spreading its testicles throughout the land."

"It is popular belief that most communication between humans is done non-verbally and growing up my mom would tell me things like, “stand up straight and push your chest out honey, it lets boys know you’re available.” But I always wondered how much of those nonverbal cues do we consciously pick up."

Back