I hope this doesn't get me banned

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
OK....so I have another tattoo that I just did today that I wanted to share. The problem is that it may get me killed (or at least banned) on this particular board. Took five hours to do. And no, I couldn't talk him into an different headstock o_O

54463210_10161508827455331_5256565896108834816_n.jpg

Anyway, I hope the work itself can overtake the subject matter.....*sigh*

OK....so I have another tattoo that I just did today that I wanted to share. The problem is that it may get me killed (or at least banned) on this particular board. Took five hours to do. And no, I couldn't talk him into an different headstock o_O

54463210_10161508827455331_5256565896108834816_n.jpg

Anyway, I hope the work itself can overtake the subject matter.....*sigh*

Did it come with a pre-broken headstock?

I'm a PRS guy first but, I'm a Gibson guy, too.

I need an Ebony SG Custom with a white full size, 2 pickup pick guard and some kinda Duncan P.A.F. types. -Clone of the Back In Black guitar

The customer knows his Gibson’s - it’s a Custom (Shop) Model :)

Amazing talent!

You are quite the artist!

Have you done a PRS tat for anyone yet? I mean, I'm guessing there plenty of dentists and lawyers with some ink. :)

You are quite the artist!

Have you done a PRS tat for anyone yet? I mean, I'm guessing there plenty of dentists and lawyers with some ink. :)
Not as of yet. Most music tattoos aren't that specific. Treble clefs, music staffs, quarter notes, etc.......Something like this piece isn't quite as common.

Back