I Hesitated and She Got Away...

My local store has a brand new Paul's Guitar in Copperhead on their wall. I've seen it (they recently re-opened) and it's freaking magnificent.

I can let you know the store and give the sales contact. They are an OUTSTANDING shop and will do everything right.

The only thing better than one new guitar is two new guitars!!!

I've made it almost an entire day without looking at more guitars... but I mean... it can't hurt to take a little look.

I've made it almost an entire day without looking at more guitars... but I mean... it can't hurt to take a little look.
I like the cut of your jib!!!

Here's the listing:
https://reverb.com/item/32978190-prs-paul-reed-smith-paul-s-guitar-copper

And here's a pic....

fq1ffrrzapqgrx623ntt.jpg

If you really want to talk with someone at the shop, let me know and I'll give you Cameron's number.

1st of all, WOW, that's a stunning guitar. However, I'm beginning a love affair with my new blue baby (16 photos in the album)

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmP4Jx2H

The back is color-shifting blue & purple. I absolutely love it. I've only put 2 hours on it, but I'm in love...

Oh man, you were not kidding about the blue / purple colors. That’s a beautiful guitar. You know, I was not a fan of the brush strokes but they are really starting to grow on me.

My local store has a brand new Paul's Guitar in Copperhead on their wall. I've seen it (they recently re-opened) and it's freaking magnificent.

I can let you know the store and give the sales contact. They are an OUTSTANDING shop and will do everything right.

The only thing better than one new guitar is two new guitars!!!

I would love a Pauls guitar :)

It wasn’t meant to be then. The one that got away had hidden issues that would have been a massive headache for you to deal with. The kind of stuff where you’d be saying to yourself “I wish I had gotten my 2nd choice instead...”

First one went for full $4185. Mine was $2550. That helps with my rationalization.
Yeah,

But it's not what you wanted. The first crackwood McCarty I got, pleased me until the ugly grain on the neck and uneven mineral streaks, bugged me.

Do it right the first time... if possible.

Back