I have to wait till Christmas!!!! Need help.

rpoce24

I have been playing about 1 1/2 years, so really not very good yet, but having lots of fun. My wonderful supportive wife has embraced me picking this up and agreed to get all the relatives to pool together and get me one big gift. She told me she order it, I know it is wrapped and in the house, she told me it is beautiful.

So, I know I have a CE 24 Semi Hollow Body in my house I can not touch or see for another 2 1/2 weeks. Need some support to make it through this. It will be my first PRS.

I have a plan. Get inebriated tonight if you can’t go out. Make sure your wife knows 1- you’re suffering terribly from anxiety worrying about the guitar. 2- you’re going to have to dull the pain by every means available 3- remind her of the guitar players mantra; one woman, many guitars so she doesn’t take the “every means necessary” as a personal threat. If that doesn’t work, you’re on your own. And you’re a better man than I if you survive the next 10 days.

I would suggest alcohol but then, once within its grip, you might do something foolish, so...hang on, all I can offer.

Two things - heavy sedatives so she stays asleep, and plenty of extra rolls of that wrapping paper so you can re-wrap it every night when you're done. And take plenty of pictures so you can re-wrap it exactly.

th

Back