I have done the unthinkable...

I wish that we were close enough to swap guitars, in order to try them out. I've got an S2 Standard 24 and S2 McCarty 594 SC, that I might let go. Just because a guitar is well make, doesn't mean that it's right for you.

I've had a few players that I would often trade with. I had guy's I know swap guitars with me, where I got to try a CE24 and McCarty, that didn't do anything, for me. Yet when I got to try a Swamp Ash Special, I was sold. I was the third owner of that guitar, in less than a year. After 4 years, I sold it to a friend, and then bought it back a second time.

I just realized, I may even commit extra blasphemy and buy a Telecaster....

I am actually in my first 2 weeks on Ritalin after being diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 53...I may want to consider how that's effecting my actions...poop.
I've been assigned to watch over you until you adjust. For the next 6 months, you are not allowed to go to a guitar store without me.

Jokes aside, tread lightly..I've seen diagnosis and meds for people later (and earlier) on in life cause more harm than good. I'm not a medial doctor, but I can be a little messed up and know those that are further off.

Only want the best for you buddy. Do what you need but be careful and communicate with your doctors and loved ones.

Jokes aside, tread lightly..I've seen diagnosis and meds for people later (and earlier) on in life cause more harm than good. I'm not a medial doctor, but I can be a little messed up and know those that are further off.

Only want the best for you buddy. Do what you need but be careful and communicate with your doctors and loved ones.

I really and truly appreciate that :). Mrs Aahzz is indeed keeping a close eye on me. It has indeed been a strange couple of weeks, and we know we don't have the correct dosage yet - got another Doc appt on Thurs. I'm feel like I'm in good hands.

I just realized, I may even commit extra blasphemy and buy a Telecaster....

Back to guitars.. I dig me a good tele too

16229165619597565269365788421460_15633384362504816c1d5d8d0b68f70c.jpg

Owning a Vela, I'd say it can only get tele-ish and it's not a tele. In the beginning I avoided shippkng Velas becuase I already have my tele. I'm not into duplicating guitar efforts. Now, l think they are differnet beasts that happen to share a few traits, like the comfortable barrel bridge. Notice the oversized brass barrels on my tele.

Though, I wouldn't necessarily call them differnet enough to diversify a two guitar arsenal they do compliment each other for sure.

Back to guitars.. I dig me a good tele too

16229165619597565269365788421460_15633384362504816c1d5d8d0b68f70c.jpg

Owning a Vela, I'd say it can only get tele-ish and it's not a tele. In the beginning I avoided shippkng Velas becuase I already have my tele. I'm not into duplicating guitar efforts. Now, l think they are differnet beasts that happen to share a few traits, like the comfortable barrel bridge. Notice the oversized brass barrels on my tele.

Though, I wouldn't necessarily call them differnet enough to diversify a two guitar arsenal they do compliment each other for sure.

That is a nice looking Tele you've got there. If I go Tele it'll probably be a Reverend Eastsider T...

I really and truly appreciate that :). Mrs Aahzz is indeed keeping a close eye on me. It has indeed been a strange couple of weeks, and we know we don't have the correct dosage yet - got another Doc appt on Thurs. I'm feel like I'm in good hands.

Welcome! It was sincere. Best advice is to listen to your wife..she knows you better than anyone and notices stuff that no one else will.

That is a nice looking Tele you've got there. If I go Tele it'll probably be a Reverend Eastsider T...

Thank you! I like her and pretty proud of my efforts.

I've never owned a Reverend but have heard pretty positive things about them and have enjoyed playing one a time or two as well.

Thank you! I like her and pretty proud of my efforts.

I've never owned a Reverend but have heard pretty positive things about them and have enjoyed playing one a time or two as well.

I've owned a few. I adore their Railhammer pickups. I've ended up moving the ones I've owned on because I really prefer a 10" radius, so I feel more at home on PRS necks. That said, the Eastsider t has a 10-14 compound radius - never tried one of those before...

I've owned a few. I adore their Railhammer pickups. I've ended up moving the ones I've owned on because I really prefer a 10" radius, so I feel more at home on PRS necks. That said, the Eastsider t has a 10-14 compound radius - never tried one of those before...

I did a 10-16 on my tele for my first compound. I really dig it. Best of both worlds. I too like 10" radius but appreciate the 14" on my torero at times.

Back