I HATE USPS

Proof of Life!

Rx0BSnP.jpg

Sitting on couch, with feet on ottoman, munching beer nuts and drinking a brew...Anxiously awaiting news of item's arrival...smoking 3 packs at once...biting nails...cleaning house obsessively...waiting...waiting...hoping to hear cry of freshly-spanked package on doorstep...

Yay!

Home boy is in NY, and hisshit is in Seattle.

This just keeps getting better and better, don't it?

FuckUSPS, bro

And fuckSeattle while I'm thinking of it. Such a miserable shithole to live in. Spent about 22 years of my life in that Godforsaken state. Absolutely awful place to live filled with shitFor-brains hippie douchewads.

Dammit, Wakemeister. Why can't USPS get your fuckingshit delivered? Call em up and chew some ass. This whole story is pissing me off. Can't imagine how you must feel.

#BoycottUSPS
#FreeWakestersGear
#Justice4Wakemeister

Two observations: 1) looks like someone turned the curse word bleeper feature off again for the forum. 2) You're posting style changes as it gets later. hmmm.... :)

So, as expected. My new tuners and bridge are at my house in my mailbox. The knobs on the other hand are nowhere to be found. I spoke to the postmistress, who assures me it's an address issue, but they will ensure I get my package tomorrow. Why she just couldn't go in back and retrieve my package, I'm not really sure.

Time for another snickers
Postmistress... erm... Is that like going back to your wife?

Back