I HATE USPS

So, as expected. My new tuners and bridge are at my house in my mailbox. The knobs on the other hand are nowhere to be found. I spoke to the postmistress, who assures me it's an address issue, but they will ensure I get my package tomorrow. Why she just couldn't go in back and retrieve my package, I'm not really sure.

Time for another snickers

So here are some picks of what I did get in the mail today....

mqfwi6Q.jpg

qXl0AqG.jpg

I have confirmation that tuners and bridge have been delivered. The second set of knobs arrived at my local post office, but tracking does not show delivery.

They're in a holding pattern. First thing tomorrow morning, it's off to Mexico we go!
Best part, Trump is gonna shut down the border this week, and Wakester's parts will be trapped on the wrong side of the wall! :D

I'm just trying to make you laugh, buddy.

And let's not turn this into political opinion. It was just a humorous spin on the story

They're in a holding pattern. First thing tomorrow morning, it's off to Mexico we go!
Best part, Trump is gonna shut down the border this week, and Wakester's parts will be trapped on the wrong side of the wall! :D

I'm just trying to make you laugh, buddy.

And let's not turn this into political opinion. It was just a humorous spin on the story
Both sets are in NY! I have proof. As for Mexico, I'm supposed to be going in July but not for political reasons.

Wakester,

Have a seat, put your feet up, and have a snack. I sense more 'foo' than not here. In this case, the only 'foo' issue some folks will have is with avocados, not sugar this month.

So here are some picks of what I did get in the mail today....

mqfwi6Q.jpg

qXl0AqG.jpg

Looking sweet!

I take it installation of the bridge wasn’t too taxing?

I love how you see the ball ends and if I’m using D’addario then their pretty colours! Ok I just re-read that, I need to get out more!

The Cosmo black (black chrome, ruthenium, you say potato and I say tomato!) work really well with the overall colour scheme.

That Gotoh bridge is one fine piece of kit. I swithered over the Schaller wrap-around (wanted to type reach-@round!) when I was going through the build process, but it was over double the price and I couldn’t get it in black chrome. I can only say good things about Gotoh hardware.

It’s nice to know that they make the Core tuners.

Looking sweet!

I take it installation of the bridge wasn’t too taxing?

I love how you see the ball ends and if I’m using D’addario then their pretty colours! Ok I just re-read that, I need to get out more!

The Cosmo black (black chrome, ruthenium, you say potato and I say tomato!) work really well with the overall colour scheme.

That Gotoh bridge is one fine piece of kit. I swithered over the Schaller wrap-around (wanted to type reach-@round!) when I was going through the build process, but it was over double the price and I couldn’t get it in black chrome. I can only say good things about Gotoh hardware.

It’s nice to know that they make the Core tuners.
I think I had the tuners and bridge in place and intonated in about an hour. There is a definite change in tone.

In order to get the action I like, the bridge is bottomed out, so I wont have to worry about it rolling forward under tension. It's a solid piece.

Back