I Got Married Over The Weekend.

Hey! I resemble that remark...:D

***FULL DISCLOSURE**
Marital advice/Cautionary tale ahead...only as an example of what not to do.

I refer to mine as my "collection" you know, because 3 or more of anything is a collection. So yeah, I have a collection of exes. I don't ever dare speak their names, they are only referred to as plaintiffs 1, 2 or 3. Well, that or the "demo wives". Hmm, I probably should have just collected guitars and gear instead. Apparently, I am"hard to handle" and I drive them to insanity with the greatest of ease...eh, it's a gift. :cool:

Always remember the golden rule of marriage...it's cheaper to keep her and your good.

I'm sure it will be marital bliss Sergio, you got this bro!

Dude, you've got a redhead now. You're done window shopping. Game over! You win!!

I know I am late as well but - congrats - this really has been quite the year for you.
BTW - you may want to recalculate your tax refund, given what was just signed into law yesterday;)

Dude! New wife for Sergio, doubling your income for MORE guitars and gear , AND a tax credit....BOOM! Damn son! That's officially a WIN, WIN, WIN! WOO HOO!

Congratulations Sergio, you've chosen wisely!
d165129c077b7333cc03b5ecfffda74f1a5607232f9ab6652348d76111f55a9f.jpg

My wiff and I did the same thing. We kept going back and forth stressing over what to do for a wedding and all that bs. Finally we were like “**** that. It’s supposed to be OUR day” so we ran off to the courthouse and did it.

d165129c077b7333cc03b5ecfffda74f1a5607232f9ab6652348d76111f55a9f.jpg

My wiff and I did the same thing. We kept going back and forth stressing over what to do for a wedding and all that bs. Finally we were like “**** that. It’s supposed to be OUR day” so we ran off to the courthouse and did it.

I've told my daughter if she eloped, I would give her $1000 to pay for it. I told her if she went to Smodcastle and had Kevin Smith officiate, I'd toss in the airfare.

Back