I Got Married Over The Weekend.

Get another white guitar and tell her it’s in honor of your commitment to each other and you’ll think of her every time you play it.

And if that don’t work I got nuthin..... :)
I suppose that 50% of a white guitar is better than “nuthin” !!

when i first read this post, i thought it said ... "i've officially married a guy."
... hmm, thought i, what have i missed?

congrats bro'

don't let this happen ...

Another "way late" to the party...Congrats to the entire Family!!!!
For what it's worth, I feel Marriage is a wonderful institution...in fact, so wonderful, everyone should do it TWICE!!!!!
I kid, I kid...seriously, Congratulations, Serg!!!!!

For what it's worth, I feel Marriage is a wonderful institution...in fact, so wonderful, everyone should do it TWICE!!!!!

Hey! I resemble that remark...:D

***FULL DISCLOSURE**
Marital advice/Cautionary tale ahead...only as an example of what not to do.

I refer to mine as my "collection" you know, because 3 or more of anything is a collection. So yeah, I have a collection of exes. I don't ever dare speak their names, they are only referred to as plaintiffs 1, 2 or 3. Well, that or the "demo wives". Hmm, I probably should have just collected guitars and gear instead. Apparently, I am"hard to handle" and I drive them to insanity with the greatest of ease...eh, it's a gift. :cool:

Always remember the golden rule of marriage...it's cheaper to keep her and your good.

I'm sure it will be marital bliss Sergio, you got this bro!

Hey! I resemble that remark...:D

***FULL DISCLOSURE**
Marital advice/Cautionary tale ahead...only as an example of what not to do.

I refer to mine as my "collection" you know, because 3 or more of anything is a collection. So yeah, I have a collection of exes. I don't ever dare speak their names, they are only referred to as plaintiffs 1, 2 or 3. Well, that or the "demo wives". Hmm, I probably should have just collected guitars and gear instead. Apparently, I am"hard to handle" and I drive them to insanity with the greatest of ease...eh, it's a gift. :cool:

Always remember the golden rule of marriage...it's cheaper to keep her and your good.

I'm sure it will be marital bliss Sergio, you got this bro!
Exactly! As my sweet “little nest of vipers” told me on our wedding day, £250 for a marriage licence, £5000 for a divorce solicitor!!

Usually, he's just wearing the pillow. Not really wearing, but holding it somewhere specific :confused:

I love when Vince gets dressed up as a woman. It's so bad, awkward and uncomfortable, it's kinda fascinating.:)
Some good country pickin' also.

Thanks, guys. That's it, I'm officially done with this year's big events (I hope). Hey the value you add to this forum Paul should be sending you a guitar as a wedding gift, your new bride will tell you he can write it off as gift tax. lol congrats I hope you are both very happy forever

Sweet! See, that was my plan: I wanted to get married after I have everything we need so people can buy me guitars and sh!t instead of a gravy boat or a blender.

Back