I Got Married Over The Weekend.

sergiodeblanc

Yeah, so I'm gonna have to put off moving in with bodia for a bit.

You guys are so rad to me I figured I'd let you know I'm officially a married guy. Paco and I decided we'd keep his mom, and we did the sensible thing by doing the whole judge and courthouse trip. Only cost us $47!!!!

I was informed by my accountant wife that my tax-return guitar budget will now be much larger because of it... So I got that going for me.

You guys are so rad to me I figured I'd let you know I'm officially a married guy. Paco and I decided we'd keep his mom, and we did the sensible thing by doing the whole judge and courthouse trip. Only cost us $47!!!!

I was informed by my accountant wife that my tax-return guitar budget will now be much larger because of it... So I got that going for me.

Hey, congrats bro! I got some assorted knobs for your wedding gift! No worries about putting off the move. Just gives me room for more of my own guitars!

Congratulations Sergio!!!

Now you know the forum rules...pics or she's a mail-order special...

767Kukx.jpg

And here I assumed you were already married. Well, congratulations!!!!! Any honeymoon upcoming? Perhaps a trip to somewhere in Maryland might be in order?!?!?

Kevin

Did she also inform you that the tax return (along with everything else...) is now officially & legally hers...????

Best wishes dude! Really hope you two remember to stay friends and have a happy life together!

Any honeymoon upcoming? Perhaps a trip to somewhere in Maryland might be in order?!?!?

Hmmm... I like your thinking. Maybe we could pickup a souvenir?

Did she also inform you that the tax return (along with everything else...) is now officially & legally hers...????

Yeah, that's why I spent everything first.

Back