I got it at The Experience...

I went to The Experience and came home with...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not that I ought to suggest to anyone else how to care for their...uh...equipment...but said items stay in better condition (and need fewer adjustments) if you keep them in the...erm...gig bag they came in...

Of course, your wife’s purse is probably better than hanging them on the wall, or putting them out on a stand. :)

Again, decades of experience all in one post!

I hope there are some younger men here to soak up this advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I came home with some sort of horrible bronchial infection, I would personally like to thank however gave that to me. ugh.

Were the Maryland state flag trc only available at the experience?
Or can they purchased elsewhere

AFAIK only avail in limited qtys at the Experience.

They look nice, but I'm glad other folks really like them!

I second this. Was there and never saw one but now I need it!

Don’t hold me to this, but I over heard a conversation at the table that they only make a handful of them exclusively for Exp...like 10 or so. Plus, part of the proceeds went to a wildlife charity. My hand broke the sound barrier whipping out the AmEx.

Whatever the charity is, I'll gladly contribute for that work of art.

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/who-wants-a-maryland-trc.31731/

GAS, food, drink... Not to mention taking a shower with over 3000 of my closest friends!

swag.jpg
Nice towel!

Tosca’s Santana is a beauty. I don’t want to take away from his photography skills, but the pictures don’t remotely do that finish justice!

My daughter agreed...so she took some nicer pictures for me. Zoom in a little to get the best effect. Note: the colored effects are something she achieves by reflecting sunlight off the surface of a CD. The “rainbow” effect on the natural binding in the last pic is really cool (and gives me some crazy ideas for private stock).

LTlIZFI.jpg

Lz2Uelu.jpg

7dTddvJ.jpg

BpPen61.jpg

Absolutely stunning. You should send her over to take pics of my PS (yeah - you send the kid, I'm not sending the guitar!). I'll have to keep that CD trick in mind.

BTW, there's a certain familiar-looking guitar at the end of this video. Saw it last night after watching the PRSh thank you.

Absolutely stunning. You should send her over to take pics of my PS (yeah - you send the kid, I'm not sending the guitar!). I'll have to keep that CD trick in mind.

BTW, there's a certain familiar-looking guitar at the end of this video. Saw it last night after watching the PRSh thank you.

Haha...familiar indeed! Thanks for posting!

My daughter agreed...so she took some nicer pictures for me. Zoom in a little to get the best effect. Note: the colored effects are something she achieves by reflecting sunlight off the surface of a CD. The “rainbow” effect on the natural binding in the last pic is really cool (and gives me some crazy ideas for private stock).

LTlIZFI.jpg

Lz2Uelu.jpg

7dTddvJ.jpg

BpPen61.jpg

Man, if I ever visit, I may get you drunk and try to sneak off with this one! :D

LTlIZFI.jpg

Lz2Uelu.jpg

7dTddvJ.jpg

BpPen61.jpg

You are cordially invited to Santanafest.

Back