I got it at The Experience...

I went to The Experience and came home with...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There was only one Santana for sale at the Experience....and it was one of a kind.

UGEJAT4.jpg

Hard to photograph this “one-off” galaxy black sparkle finish...but I tried..

uKm8dwA.jpg

Love the “peek-a-boo” natural flamed maple binding...

HwKIC5Y.jpg

She is a bada$$...for sure...

n9eSu80.jpg

IXEPVuk.jpg
That finish is unreal ! Play it in good health sir.

A Harry Potter reference.

I know nothing of Post-1970 pop culture. Just one of those inexplicable things. :oops:

If it’s TV, and it’s after “Mr. Ed,” I’m pretty much out. Movies...maybe “Woodstock” or “Let It Be.”

On the other hand, no one cares. That’s not a bad thing. :)

Last edited:
........a renewed respect for Vertical Horizon. They were really good, and that opening song last night (Written in the Stars) from the new album killed!

That is a freakin’ awesome song! Very, very cool stuff.

Is that where I need look from mine too ? Problem is, she has a few dozen Vera Bradley and Coach bags
Thats been my experience, just ask HER to pull them out...this may vary by the wife. I dunno? Mine just knows I dont go into a womans purse...I just don't want/need to know what's in there...
I just know my b@lls are in there...I mean who knows what else might be in there keeping them company???!!!! SCARY! Nope I'm good...

I managed to get crabs every day. Cream of crab soup at Sunset Thusday, crab melt at The Jetty Friday, and crab cakes at Fishermans Inn Saturday..
One guitar could've touched my wallet, but someone bought as I was pointing it out to my son. After that I was able to find a reason not to buy any of the other guitars I touched (and there were a lot of them).
Still have to wait for my MT-15.
Met some forum members I hadn't met before. Texas minor blues, shinksma, Dusty Chalk, WD3D, and Buildermike.

So @JustRob...I suppose it's safe to say, you REALLY like crabs...A LOT...:D

Thats been my experience, just ask HER to pull them out...this may vary by the wife. I dunno? Mine just knows I dont go into a womans purse...I just don't want/need to know what's in there...
I just know my b@lls are in there...I mean who knows what else might be in there keeping them company???!!!! SCARY! Nope I'm good...

Not that I ought to suggest to anyone else how to care for their...uh...equipment...but said items stay in better condition (and need fewer adjustments) if you keep them in the...erm...gig bag they came in...

Of course, your wife’s purse is probably better than hanging them on the wall, or putting them out on a stand. :)

Not that I ought to suggest to anyone else how to care for their...uh...equipment...but said items stay in better condition (and need fewer adjustments) if you keep them in the...erm...gig bag they came in...

Of course, your wife’s purse is probably better than hanging them on the wall, or putting them out on a stand. :)

I whole heartedly concur with the honorable Mr. @LSchefman statement.

Giggle!;)

I know nothing of Post-1970 pop culture. Just one of those inexplicable things. :oops:

If it’s TV, and it’s after “Mr. Ed,” I’m pretty much out. Movies...maybe “Woodstock” or “Let It Be.”

On the other hand, no one cares. That’s not a bad thing. :)

Fantasy novels most popular with young teens. Books first. Eight of them, I think. Released between 1997 and 2007. As of February 1, 2018 they have sold more than 500 million copies world wide. Next came the movies. Wildly successful.

Fantasy novels most popular with young teens. Books first. Eight of them, I think. Released between 1997 and 2007. As of February 1, 2018 they have sold more than 500 million copies world wide. Next came the movies. Wildly successful.
Written by a Scottish lass, whose name escapes me. J.R.Hartley possibly?!

I really need to rejoin the world at some point...

Back