I give you the mini pedalboard of doom!!

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
So, if you were following my other threads, you noticed I wanted to ditch my HX Effects and return to stomps. After the first 2 I bought were minis, I thought I'd see what I could put together with all mini pedals - including the wah. So, here it is...next up is a truly isolated power supply because I'm getting a bit of noise - not terrible, but there. I got the Donner power supply free, so I'm not complaining.

Many, many thanks to @RickP and @aphantomvaper who hooked me up with a Bad Horsie 2 and a BYOC Delay - neither ended up being quite right for me, and both will be paid forward. If anyone needs either, message me and it's yours.

minipedals.jpg

Looking good! I have one of those Donner power supplies and definitely noisy and not all of my pedals seemed to take to it equally well. I swapped it out and my board is super quiet now.

Interested in how you like the Bad Horsie. A decent wah is my missing piece right now.

EDIT: Just realized that you're not using the Bad Horsie. What's the wah?

7-DD9-A9-B2-02-B7-44-B8-A9-C9-3127-A5-C9409-B.jpg

Looking good! I have one of those Donner power supplies and definitely noisy and not all of my pedals seemed to take to it equally well. I swapped it out and my board is super quiet now.

Interested in how you like the Bad Horsie. A decent wah is my missing piece right now.

EDIT: Just realized that you're not using the Bad Horsie. What's the wah?

7-DD9-A9-B2-02-B7-44-B8-A9-C9-3127-A5-C9409-B.jpg

Wah on mine is a Cry Baby Mini. Small, and sounds great. The Bad Horsie sounds great as well, and the contour control on it is quite nice.

Looks good.
Small but does a lot.
I always go the small board route too.
Very wise. I built this behemoth of a thing after seeing Les’ pedalboard

Bearing in mind the Wah-Wah is full size

It's funny, I've posted this in a couple places, and I keep getting comments like "you must have tiny feet" or "how pointy are your shoes?". If you look at the board, the switches are no closer together than most 2-button amp foot switches. Perception is an interesting thing....
You ken what they say about a guy with big feet….

….big shoes!

First, I'd like to say "Mini Riot. COOL!"

But I'm confused. Is this the pedal board of doom or the pedal board of Duran Duran? :p Or is it.... BOTH?

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm, are you implying, a golden opportunity to say "TWSS?" :D:D
I'll quote William Tecumseh Sherman's original statement:

“I hereby state and mean all that I say, that I never have been and never will be a candidate for President, that if nominated by either party, I should peremptorily decline and even if unanimously elected I should decline to serve; if you can find language stronger to convey this meaning you are at liberty to use it.”

Back