I Finally Got My Guitars Hung Up!

matonanjin

Finally!! I got my slat boards up and the hangers attached. We moved into our present home a year ago July. Since then some guitars are out; some are in cases. I've been concerned but just kept procrastinating. A friend of mine, who is a professional painter, hung the slat boards on the wall in my man cave. They are all out of cases, on hangers. And the humidity is monitored. This is going to be so nice!!!! Yesterday, I grabbed my Strat off the wall that has been in the case since we moved here.

Do you forgive me that there are a couple Non PRS on the wall!?!?!?

1) Martin M-36

2) Gibson 325

3) PRS Santana

4) Fender Stratocaster

5) PRS Paul's (My favorite!!!)

6) Martin 000-15M

7) Seagull S6 Classic

8. PRS HB1

9) Yamaha Pacifica

10) Fender Telecaster

On the floor: PRS SE Santana

RonsGuitars2.jpg

Finally!! I got my slat boards up and the hangers attached. We moved into our present home a year ago July. Since then some guitars are out; some are in cases. I've been concerned but just kept procrastinating. A friend of mine, who is a professional painter, hung the slat boards on the wall in my man cave. They are all out of cases, on hangers. And the humidity is monitored. This is going to be so nice!!!! Yesterday, I grabbed my Strat off the wall that has been in the case since we moved here.

1) Martin M-36

2) Gibson 325

3) PRS Santana

4) Fender Stratocaster

6) Martin 000-15M

7) Seagull S6 Classic

8. PRS HB1

9) Yamaha Pacifica

10) Fender Telecaster

RonsGuitars2.jpg
That looks the bomb!
Inspiration for the soul right there.
Very nicely done indeed!

1) Martin M-36

2) Gibson 325

3) PRS Santana

4) Fender Stratocaster

6) Martin 000-15M

7) Seagull S6 Classic

8. PRS HB1

9) Yamaha Pacifica

10) Fender Telecaster

RonsGuitars2.jpg
Really nice work! I found since I decased and racked/hung my axes they all got played more. Nice wall material for the slip hangers.

That’s perfect! The back spare bedroom/MY STUDIO will be known as the “”She shed” from now.

That’s my project for today. I have to go mosy around the garage to see what materials I have to work with.

Brilliant! I feel invigorated. Ready to go for a nice long walk with the pups!

Thank you for thinking of me. This is a really good day.

Hmmmm…. Matriarch Manor? Womb With A View? Electric Ladyland? Mom‘s Zen Zone?

We should invent something. She Shed sounds like a livestock barn.

Electric Ladyland is running neck on neck for top place. I guess it will come down to a coin toss. Can’t place two names in a hat, the odds are impossible.

Back