I finally got a Silver Sky

DogPhishHead

PRS ratio is now 75%, with the outlier being an Ibanez Scofield. Traded the Wolfgang I bought my son last year for an SE Evergreen today at my favorite guitar shop. After a fret polish, oiling of the board and restring, I’m very happy with his Silver Sky. Been playing Mayer’s “Sob Rock” in my music room as I did the work. For an import and it’s price, it’s a killer axe. They really did a great job on the pickups.

nqvdyzM.jpg

Nice stash!

Your SE looks like mine. Congrats!

IMO, the SE Silver Sky gives the biggest bang for the buck in today's guitar world!

Totally professional guitar for around $850 or less, brand new out the door.

I like the pickups a little better in the USA Silver Sky.

But I like the SE's neck, frets, vibrato and feel just as much as the USA Silver Sky.

Last edited:
PRS ratio is now 75%, with the outlier being an Ibanez Scofield. Traded the Wolfgang I bought my son last year for an SE Evergreen today at my favorite guitar shop. After a fret polish, oiling of the board and restring, I’m very happy with his Silver Sky. Been playing Mayer’s “Sob Rock” in my music room as I did the work. For an import and it’s price, it’s a killer axe. They really did a great job on the pickups.

nqvdyzM.jpg
Nice.

nqvdyzM.jpg
Nice collection, I wish they offered them in left handed. Nice peddle board too.

Back