I feel I have betrayed you...

Gibson67v

So I just got back from working away for a month and I found myself with an extra $2,500 this pay (usually this pay is a rough one and I don't have much left over thanks to EVERYTHING COMING OUT AT THE END OF THE MONTH/START OF THE MONTH!!!!). I've been trying to polish up the quality of the videos I make to amuse myself and help people buy/listen to music gear (Mics/Preamps/Amps/PRS Guitars)... I bought a $350 lighting kit and thought I might be good and it would be time to maybe look into buying another PRS...

... well... that didn't really pan out!!!

I was looking around at some Pro Video Cameras (lower end... I'm not that well off!!!) and the Canon XA10 caught my eye... at 2 grand it's not too bad for an intro into pro cameras... so I'm gonna order that tomorrow.

I feel that I have betrayed myself and all of you because I'm not going to get a NGD hahaha... I'm not sure what I would have gotten... Maybe something used... maybe another P22... a trem this time?... wow... I could have always put a down payment on a Tonare Grand Custom... I'm really digging those...

dear god help me!

One exceptional guitar is all anyone really needs. Buy the video camera and film your life and the lives of your children!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;96125 said:
One exceptional guitar is all anyone really needs. Buy the video camera and film your life and the lives of your children!
+1!! :top:

Damn...and here I am, just looking forward to the day when I can say "I found myself with an extra $2,500 this pay..." :)

Back