I dream in Paisley.........

Video up in a few hours. It's finalizing now.
1st impressions....AWESOME!!! Big chunky feel & tones. The guitar resonates very well. I get good vibration at the headstock with each open string. I'm sure the anodized brass studs have something to do with that. Thanks Shawn. Good call! I shot about 10 minutes as soon as I got home. I also got a new Tonal Insanity pedal in the mail so it gave me a chance to demo both. The new pedal is awesome too! Anyway, the Paisley sounded and played great, but y'all know me......I can't leave anything alone. SO.... I swapped the pickups with a set of PRS #6's and added some Phase II tuna's. Oh yea, I also added a Volume/Treble Bleed kit. So I put on a set of PRS 11's to get some manly sized strings on there & WHOA!!!! I went head-to-head with Riza & Paisley held his own. I may still fool around with pickups a bit. I have a set of 57/08's and they may end up in there. But right now, all I can say is, in my opinion, I have a seriously BAD-ASS SE. Looks cool & sounds great. The video will be up in a few hours. It's finalizing right now. Will post as soon as its done.
GREAT JOB PTC!!

Here's the 1st video. The tone is a little dark, but I think you'll get the idea. I will correct that for the next demo!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's freakin' awesome. Great idea with even better execution.

I dropped a set of brushed 57/08's in "The Paisley" last night & WHOA!!! Perfect match for this guitar!! Video to follow!!

I'm so jealous on so many levels.

Guitar - want
Chops - want
Sunglasses - want

h655C226D

Back