I done'd a bad ting, George... I bought a...

Glide-bpm

We were small but we were slow...
Oops... I accidentally walked into another deal I couldn't refuse... Marshall JVM410H for $1k in mint condition.
I keep spending all my PRS Archon money... LoL!

TroyBaer

Really knows where his towel is.
I had a Triamp Mk. II for a long, long time -- great amp. The Mk. III addressed my one gripe about the Mk. II, which was that the shared tone controls between the two Amp 2 voicings made it so that either Amp 2A (plexi-ish) would be too bright or Amp 2B (JCM800-ish) would be too muddy.

Glide-bpm

Be here tomorrow... Gonna love the 6 separate preamp controls and the 3 pairs of power amp tubes.
Probably run el34's, 6L6's, and one of the KT series bottles to give me 3 50 watt-ish power amps, not to mention
the combinations of different sets together.

Glide-bpm

Hot damn!!!! It's in Summerville at the hub.... now waiting on the convenience center office to open up!!!!!!
Muuuuuuuuuuuhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! o_O:eek::confused::cool::p

Glide-bpm

This thing breathes liquid fire..... But then can purr like a kitten...

97373804_10217358275172878_5641064889003802624_o.jpg

Glide-bpm

Incidentally, the JVM410H is a very nice amp, but the Triamp stomps a mudhole in it's hide....... I have ordered a nice pair of KT66's to replace one pair of 6L6's in the amp. That will give me EL34, 6L6, and KT66 medium wattage power amp pairs to choose from plus any combination of each of the three pairs.

The Triamp Mark 3 experiment was a complete success, and I will also be keeping the JVM410H.

Guess that Archon will have to wait a few more......

By The Way, my first gig in 2 months is this Friday, May 22!!!!! Whoop!

dmatthews

Dave's not here...
Incidentally, the JVM410H is a very nice amp, but the Triamp stomps a mudhole in it's hide....... I have ordered a nice pair of KT66's to replace one pair of 6L6's in the amp. That will give me EL34, 6L6, and KT66 medium wattage power amp pairs to choose from plus any combination of each of the three pairs.

The Triamp Mark 3 experiment was a complete success, and I will also be keeping the JVM410H.

Guess that Archon will have to wait a few more......

By The Way, my first gig in 2 months is this Friday, May 22!!!!! Whoop!
Cool... I'll be interested to hear how your gig goes. We are still not practicing.