I dig this setup

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Being forced to scrutinize my playing and tone over the past few weeks has let me know just how much I love this rig. There are definitely more sought-after PRS guitars than an old custom 22. Hot rod series amplifiers from Fender get no love in comparison to some of their other offerings. And Head Rush, seems to be middle of the road for a lot of modeller users. But for me, this combination fits perfectly into what I am trying to achieve.

20220317_155333_by_klbryanphotography_df1wquc-fullview.jpg

Most excellent! The HeadRush is amazing! Having a rig that does the same thing at home, practice, and shows is crucial. Consider an amp stand or kickback to aim better at you. That Fender is now a full range monitor and will help you dial it in if it’s aimed at your ears.

Congrats!

But for me, this combination fits perfectly into what I am trying to achieve.
And this statement right here is all that really matters in the end....

Love that you're able to create the music that inspires you with whatever tools you decide to use! It's a wonderful feeling when things come together like that. Keep it up!

The only one that has to be happy with your set up is you. If that requires a Wood LIbrary into a Two Rock with a Klon Centaur then that's what it takes. If you can get there with an SE into a Katana then more power to you. Just means you have more money to spend on bourbon!

Well, I am just an unborn in the "rig world", but I have to say, the AXE FXIII has given me the access to hundreds of amp, effect and cab models that come REALLY close to the originals (according to Steve Vai, Dweezil Zappa, Jonh Petrucci, etc, etc, etc) when played through a good set of FRFR's!!! Yours looks like a fun rig either way, dig that setup, I just don't have the room for multiple amps and cabs, so I have gone full on Axe FXIII with FRFR (although the FRFR is not where I want it to be because I can not get a pair of CLR's, but the Axe is above and beyond)!!! Best of luck with the sessions regardless of whether it has happened already!!!!

Dope setup you have there. I love my Headrush also, so many versatile tones and crazy easy to use. Been using the Helix floor more lately due to the ability to run vocals as well.

Back