I did not expect this response...

I apparently offended everyone on the FB PRS Owners World Wide room when I made a comment about what Orianthi was wearing in a picture that was posted. I don't think anyone who was triggered was over the age of 25. I gave them an hour to squawk and scream about nothing, then withdrew my membership from the page.

Please tell us more about what Orianthi was wearing..

I only mentioned it as a red flag because I don't think he'd stay long. If I didn't have other drummers lined up I'd have happily brought him in - my response, as you noticed, didn't mention the distance, it mentioned I already had drummers lined up. I sent the same response to a couple local drummers as well.
I don't know, maybe he could be the new Keith Moon. No one expects drummers to act normal after all. :p

I apparently offended everyone on the FB PRS Owners World Wide room when I made a comment about what Orianthi was wearing in a picture that was posted. I don't think anyone who was triggered was over the age of 25. I gave them an hour to squawk and scream about nothing, then withdrew my membership from the page.
Pics ?

I follow her on Instagram, so i just wondered what pics you may have been referring to
It was was a pic of her in what looked like a flowered shirt with a belt. To which I commented, "Is that a skirt or a shirt?" Everyone became unglued and was throwing so much hate at me for being "judgemental" so i simply stated that someone of her talent, didn't need to dress that way to sell records. That just stoked the fire even higher. Now I was being "Offensive for being Offended." I had enough at that point and pulled the plug.

It was was a pic of her in what looked like a flowered shirt with a belt. To which I commented, "Is that a skirt or a shirt?" Everyone became unglued and was throwing so much hate at me for being "judgemental" so i simply stated that someone of her talent, didn't need to dress that way to sell records. That just stoked the fire even higher. Now I was being "Offensive for being Offended." I had enough at that point and pulled the plug.
Time for a name change to Wokester?:rolleyes::p

Back