I can only choose one? Which though?

hUv2OAB.jpg

Oh so tasty, so very tasty!

I am liking the Suhr tele idea. I am not a huge tele guy but out of all my guitars I own my Suhr tele may be the best playing and feeling guitar I own. It is magical. Everybody needs a tele and this is coming from a guy who plays the heavies most times.

I am liking the Suhr tele idea. I am not a huge tele guy but out of all my guitars I own my Suhr tele may be the best playing and feeling guitar I own. It is magical. Everybody needs a tele and this is coming from a guy who plays the heavies most times.
I’m glad you said that, I am leaning towards that way, after looking at all the PRS specs, and all the various recommended guitars. I’m looking at a C slim classic T

Don’t know if that’s allowed on this forum lol not to say I don’t absolutely love all my PRS

You don’t have a tele, a Gretsch with Filtertrons, a Rickenbacker with toasters, a 12-string Rickenbacker, a Danelectro with lipstick pickups, a Teisco with gold foil pickups, a shred guitar (Jackson, Ibanez, et. al.), an acoustic, a classical, a National resonator, a Dobro, a MIDI guitar…

You don’t have a tele, a Gretsch with Filtertrons, a Rickenbacker with toasters, a 12-string Rickenbacker, a Danelectro with lipstick pickups, a Teisco with gold foil pickups, a shred guitar (Jackson, Ibanez, et. al.), an acoustic, a classical, a National resonator, a Dobro, a MIDI guitar…
All correct except I have a McPherson MG 3.5, a giannini classical, and I have a fishman triple play. I didn’t list those since they weren't electric guitars. :).

Last edited:
All correct except I have a McPherson MG 3.5, a giannini claasical, and I have a fish man triple play. I didn’t list those since they were electric guitars. :).
OK, so barring those, then, any of the above would compliment what you currently have. Or you can always look for an upscale version from Suhr, Tom Anderson, Pensa, or other higher end builder on par with PRS.

Don’t know if that’s allowed on this forum lol not to say I don’t absolutely love all my PRS
That's fine to say and an honest appraisal. I love all four of my current PRS, but have owned about 10 others along the way that obviously didn't leave me quite as enamoured. Although I do miss a couple of those. :(

Many of us search for "the 1" , that elusive guitar that bonds with you and removes the desire for others. I've strived to make those for clients for decades ... admittedly rarely hitting the mark. Even BB King and Jerry Garcia long identified with a #1 actually played many favorites. IF you find it , be VERY HAPPY!

Many of us search for "the 1" , that elusive guitar that bonds with you and removes the desire for others. I've strived to make those for clients for decades ... admittedly rarely hitting the mark. Even BB King and Jerry Garcia long identified with a #1 actually played many favorites. IF you find it , be VERY HAPPY!
True, at this point I guess I meant I only have the ability for one last one for a while. I've play all my guitars and I've tried playing them back to back to try to determine which is my favorite and towards which I gravitate. And I just can't pick one. I have a couple that are definitely not in the top 10, but I could change my mind depending on the day you ask me.

True, at this point I guess I meant I only have the ability for one last one for a while. I've play all my guitars and I've tried playing them back to back to try to determine which is my favorite and towards which I gravitate. And I just can't pick one. I have a couple that are definitely not in the top 10, but I could change my mind depending on the day you ask me.
I’m looking forward to your next last, last, last, LAST guitar already!:p:D

Back