I Am A Patient Man, But...

Mark Ray

The RockTrain
STILL waiting on my Horsemeat pedal! I ordered it pretty much right when they were announced, through one of the biggest retailers in existence (SW). It's not gotten here yet, with no updates from them. I see them for sale all over the place. I'm about to yank it back and order from someone else!

I thought you were going to say you bought a guitar with wing tuners.

I ordered one of each PRS pedal on first day of release from SW, HorseMeat hasn’t arrived yet. I was told December, well I’m waitng…

If and when my Horsemeat pedal ever gallops into my mailbox, THIS is the bag of candy I expect!
0dX7oli.jpg

Just have them send yours to me - it's just what a diabetic needs!

I'm expecting some Sweetwater candy today...

I'm fighting the fight to NOT become full fledged diabetic. I've probably already lost but I can't admit it to myself, so onward I trudge.

I'm fighting the fight to NOT become full fledged diabetic. I've probably already lost but I can't admit it to myself, so onward I trudge.

That's how I did it! Family history, so the doc was monitoring, but one year, the bloodwork was sky high - high enough that my doc said some doctors would have put me in the hospital immediately, but he didn't think it was necessary. Worst part - zero symptoms. Felt absolutely fine.

Back