I’m getting OWNED on TGP!

Reports or it's a Hello Kitty thread?

I'm just having fun watching Tag bash the PRS haters and trolls.

Edit: It's worth the long read, just for that. You say "PRS guitars just don't have any soul" and he'll put up a video of him playing one and saying how it crushes any other guitar, etc. Priceless.

My favorite was his response to someone busting on PRS with "Well I'm a great player so that doesn't apply to me." I read that about 1:00 AM and busted out laughing out loud.

I got banned for lets go B$@&don comment in a thread about inflation.
Banned? When you guys say "banned" do you mean "suspended?" Surely they don't ban you for life because you recognize that democrats dumping billions of dollars of cash into the economy will create inflation. Holy crap... that's "Economics 101." That's not even a taboo thing in a "no political discussions allows" forum. It would be the same result if either party did it. Or the Ruskies! Gotta watch those Ruskies.

I served a 7 day sentence once from someone complaining about a pic I posted. I didn't take it as a political picture, but whoever it was did and reported it.

Banned? When you guys say "banned" do you mean "suspended?" Surely they don't ban you for life because you recognize that democrats dumping billions of dollars of cash into the economy will create inflation. Holy crap... that's "Economics 101." That's not even a taboo thing in a "no political discussions allows" forum. It would be the same result if either party did it. Or the Ruskies! Gotta watch those Ruskies.

I probably wouldn't last 10 minutes there.

I'm just having fun watching Tag bash the PRS haters and trolls.

Edit: It's worth the long read, just for that. You say "PRS guitars just don't have any soul" and he'll put up a video of him playing one and saying how it crushes any other guitar, etc. Priceless.

My favorite was his response to someone busting on PRS with "Well I'm a great player so that doesn't apply to me." I read that about 1:00 AM and busted out laughing out loud.
@Tag is very funny and he does speak His truth. He’s from Jersey.. folks from Jersey, New York and CT are generally like that. I appreciate that honesty. They don’t beat around the bush… my wife’s from CT and their whole family is that way. It cracks me up….
His comment about being a great player is actually very true.. I am as well in the Bluesrock genre:oops::).. I’m from Boston..close enough… we just tell people to F… off…

@Tag is very funny and he does speak His truth. He’s from Jersey.. folks from Jersey, New York and CT are generally like that. I appreciate that honesty. They don’t beat around the bush… my wife’s from CT and their whole family is that way. It cracks me up….
His comment about being a great player is actually very true.. I am as well in the Bluesrock genre:oops::).. I’m from Boston..close enough… we just tell people to F… off…

I'd be like a sarcastic Crocodile Dundee if I ever went to New York, just saying hi and being nice to people, just to tick them off! :p:p "Hey buddy, how's it going? I'm just visiting but wanted to try to meet some of the local people while I'm here. What are you doing for lunch?" :p:p:p

I'd be like a sarcastic Crocodile Dundee if I ever went to New York, just saying hi and being nice to people, just to tick them off! :p:p "Hey buddy, how's it going? I'm just visiting but wanted to try to meet some of the local people while I'm here. What are you doing for lunch?" :p:p:p
Yeah, you’d last long.:rolleyes::D

Back